Go Back   Sheltie Forums > Sheltie Talk > General Dog Chat
Become a Premium Member Rules Support Sheltie Nation Member Map

Notices

View First Unread View First Unread  
Old Aug 15, 2014, 01:45 PM

Default Doggie kissing booth footage

I saw this on cuteoverload.com. It's kissing booth footage with doggies giving the kisses. It shows a Sheltie about 6 seconds in, but of course no kisses given by Shelties are shown, we all know no self-respecting Sheltie is kissing a stranger! I wish it had shown the Sheltie being asked to give a kiss, I can imagine the body language of a Sheltie trying to escape kissing unknown people . Not going to happen, at least not with mine. Perhaps if high value treats are offered but even that is iffy.

http://cuteoverload.com/2014/08/15/w...ol-sloppy-one/
Sponsored Links
Old Aug 15, 2014, 02:27 PM

I'm pretty sure liver Pâté would be needed if you wanted sheltie kisses!
Old Aug 15, 2014, 03:08 PM

UH - not a big fan of all that. Plus, in this litigious society we live in, I'm not gonna allow random yahoos to plunk down $1 .00 to stick their faces inches from my dog, potentially scaring the crap out of him (my dog - not them). And definately no babies. Nope, not gonna happen!
Old Aug 15, 2014, 03:10 PM

Cute video, though!
Old Aug 16, 2014, 04:01 PM

Yeah, it's definitely not for me either. I just noticed the Sheltie & had to watch to see if it kissed anyone!

Forrest would cringe from a strange face in his, now Roxie would give kisses if the lips were coated in pate!

On a very slightly related note, while I was walking the dogs yesterday, some little girls ran up & wanted to pet them. I usually let Forrest stand behind me while Roxie basks in the attention. I noticed a little toddler with the girls, had a cheeseburger in his tiny hand, heading our way. Told the kids Roxie is the Hamburglar & we better wait till tomorrow or she will steal that cheeseburger! Roxie looked a little let down.