Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Fun sheltie graphics

Discussion in 'Sheltie Chat' started by JacqueZ, Aug 3, 2014.

1. JacqueZ

JacqueZ Forums Enthusiast

Oct 4, 2012
    Akron, Ohio
    A thread on sheltie shirts had me wanting something different so I created some silhouettes. (I feel most of the graphics were a little to epic looking, I like honey's goofy tongue faces)

http://photos.isophotostudio.com/p882962477/h1B79398B#h1b79398b

What do you guys think? And also what sayings can you come up with for these...I was thinking something along the lines of

"A best friend with a heart bigger than she is"...somewhere along those lines...

2. Jess041

Jess041 Forums Enthusiast

Feb 2, 2012
    Houston, Texas
    Very cute! I am very picky about Sheltie items because a good majority of Sheltie stuff is sable Shelties. If you have a sable, it works out well. But if you have a bi-black like me, it's very difficult to find stuff that features a bi-black sheltie. So that's when I usually stick to silhouettes. Even when I had a tri, back a long time ago it was hard to find tri Sheltie stuff. My grandma did find a magnet that I still keep on my fridge.

3. Shelby's mom

Shelby's mom Forums Enthusiast

Jan 4, 2012
    Very nice! I am like you Jess I prefer the silhouettes because I can never find any bi-black. If you ever find something you have to let me know.

4. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL
    Cafe Press- you can find all colors there.
    I did not post all the sheltie stuff that I have- I have gotten plenty of cute stuff there:winkgrin:

5. Sullivan

Sullivan Forums Enthusiast

May 29, 2013
    Florida
    Saying: "What my BFF looks like"

6. PatC

PatC Forums Enthusiast

Jul 27, 2012
    P
    I love you artwork. A lot of sheltie stuff looks somehow "overdone" to me...this captures them so well.

7. JacqueZ

JacqueZ Forums Enthusiast

Oct 4, 2012
    Akron, Ohio
    Thanks, I saw a few examples online and wanted to try it. I liked them better sketched in pencil though, they lost a little when I created it in the illustrating program.