Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Introducing our little girl (no name yet)

Discussion in 'Puppies 101' started by Judyg, Jul 21, 2014.

1. Sullivan

Sullivan Forums Enthusiast

May 29, 2013
    Florida
    What a beautiful baby you are bringing home, just look at all the fun you are going to have with your new BFF and life long companion. I think she looks like a Josephine aka Josie. It is going to be so fun watching her grow. Have fun on your vacation. :smile2: :fl

2. Mom2Melli

Mom2Melli Forums Enthusiast

Oct 2, 2013
    Central California
    The name Kaiya means forgiveness. I always though that would be a nice name for a very special little girl dog. It also means smart, beautiful, and intelligent. Is a great friend to many, very caring, loving, and peaceful.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2014
  3. dmeyer123

dmeyer123 Forums Enthusiast

Jul 18, 2011
    Eastvale, CA
    That is a very pretty name!

4. Mom2Melli

Mom2Melli Forums Enthusiast

Oct 2, 2013
    Central California
    After my Quasar died, I dreamed every night of a little girl dog named Kaiya. My shepherd Shay came along after 6 weeks and he became Shay. This little pup is marked alot like my Quay so I was reminded of the name.

5. Judyg

Judyg Premium Member

Oct 20, 2013
    Riverside, Ca.
    That is a pretty name. I will add it to our list. which keeps getting longer.

6. kryslaurelle

kryslaurelle Forums Enthusiast

Nov 26, 2012
    SLO, California
    Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you! She looks so sweet and beautiful. I look forward to hearing more updates about her.

7. dmeyer123

dmeyer123 Forums Enthusiast

Jul 18, 2011
    Eastvale, CA
    I get to puppy sit!!!!

8. Judyg

Judyg Premium Member

Oct 20, 2013
    Riverside, Ca.

Yay!! Thank you so much for watching her for us!!!

9. Watson's Mom

Watson's Mom Forums Enthusiast

Mar 24, 2012
    Naming is hard I think until you meet them-- we only took maybe an hour to pick Watson on the way home with him but we didn't arrive at the breeder with a name... I was still pretending we just wanted to meet him and see if we liked him.... with a collar, leash, and toys in hand:lol:
    I have Aspen tucked away if I ever find myself looking at bringing home a pup.. but who knows if it would be fitting.

good luck picking a name, she is a beautiful little girl!

10. Judyg

Judyg Premium Member

Oct 20, 2013
    Riverside, Ca.
    Thank you.

I agree on meeting her first. Right now I am leaning towards Skye as a call name, but I'll know more after I meet her.

I really love Chloe, but was told I can't use it as my daughter likes it for a girls name and as my son in law said 'I can't have a grand daughter and a dog with the same name. Well that's a no brainer!