Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Back on Track

Discussion in 'Clothing, Leashes & Collars' started by helps, Apr 9, 2014.

1. helps

helps Forums Enthusiast

Feb 21, 2011
    CR, Europe
  2. corbinam

corbinam Moderator

Oct 14, 2008
    Yes, I have the mesh coats for both of my dogs. I like the idea of anything that helps my dogs warm up before a run. We use it more frequently in winter when they are apt to lose heat faster.

3. HopeShelties

HopeShelties Forums Enthusiast

Dec 2, 2008
    Kentucky
    I use them for my dogs and do think they make a difference.

4. helps

helps Forums Enthusiast

Feb 21, 2011
    CR, Europe
    Thanks for quick response. I'm happy to see someone's using them. I'm thinking about mesh coat, too. He's got rain coat from Hurtta so I'm really looking for BOT coat that he coud wear at home (maybe over the night every now and then) and as you say to warm up before training/competitions. So you both recommend it? :smile2:

5. HopeShelties

HopeShelties Forums Enthusiast

Dec 2, 2008
    Kentucky
    Yes, I would highly recommend it. Mine wear them all day at the trial, and then overnight at the hotel too.

6. corbinam

corbinam Moderator

Oct 14, 2008
    I don't usually have mine wear them overnight, but they could. They wear them all day at trials, and in the car in the way to class and trials as well. Definitely recommend.

7. helps

helps Forums Enthusiast

Feb 21, 2011
    CR, Europe
    Great, thanks for feedback :) I think my pup is gonna enjoy BOT too. It seems very practical for someone trialing and training. As you said especially when it's cold outside.

8. Greenepony

Greenepony Forums Enthusiast

Jul 2, 2012
    Haven't used them for dogs but I know plenty of horse people who swear by them for maintenance of older and still active horses.

9. Phebe*DD

Phebe*DD Forums Enthusiast

May 18, 2009
    New Mexico
    Phebe sleeps in a BOT every night, and we also use it at class and trials during the cooler part of the year when I'm concerned about her muscles cooling down too quickly after her runs.

10. helps

helps Forums Enthusiast

Feb 21, 2011
    CR, Europe
    Great to hear that :) Can't wait to get my hands on one. Seems like everyone is happy with their BOT products.