Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Delicate Subject....uum about P**is

Discussion in 'Sheltie Chat' started by BarbV, Dec 26, 2013.

1. BarbV

BarbV Forums Celebrity

Well, this has been bothering me for a while but I was only just reminded of it today when chasing Indy down to load him into the car to go home after Xmas with my family. He was so wound up that he had his little snake hanging out for all to see! :ick

Indy is neutered, but when he gets excited about something, his bright red p*nis pops out. I have NEVER seen the same thing with Bacca or my previous boy, Timber.

Is this normal? I just have to ask :eek:

2. Justicemom

Justicemom Forums Celebrity

Oct 2, 2009
    Minnesota
  3. Tabitha

Tabitha Forums Enthusiast

Apr 5, 2013
    Lubbock, Texas
    Both my boys do it. F-kap is neutered, Jody is not.

4. Mom2Melli

Mom2Melli Forums Enthusiast

Oct 2, 2013
    Central California
    3 out of 3 neutered boys -- yep. The worst is when you are snapping a photo and heellloooo. Lovely. I know a few people who only get girls so they don't have to deal with wee willie winkie, but I seem to like boy dogs better. I get to view said winkie much more often with the shorthair than either of the Aussie boys. With him, because he has a natural bobtail, I also get the other end and have some lovely pix of the pucker. Sigh.

5. Tabitha

Tabitha Forums Enthusiast

Apr 5, 2013
    Lubbock, Texas
    Nope, worst is when your having cuddle time. Your boy rolls over for a belly rub. Your not looking.... then.... GAAH!:eek2::gaah

I do not wish to even attempt to count the amount of times this has happened to me. Sick. Now I don't mind touching male parts when I give them a bath, but I can't stand the... you know... what Barb's talking about.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2013
  6. Tagg

Tagg Forums Enthusiast

Jan 4, 2012
    Brantford, On
    A friend of ours to his chocolate Lab to do a school visit with kindergarten students. Sure enough, there was an added attraction :) After the visit, the students were asked to draw a picture of their visitor. Without exception, the students drew in the "peeking peter". One child, when asked to tell the parent about his picture so that the caption could be written at the top of the drawing, pointed out that the dog had 2 tongues!

7. HopeShelties

HopeShelties Forums Enthusiast

Dec 2, 2008
    Kentucky
    You haven't seen anything until you deal with male horses. Any time we did some kind of school or girl scout demo, sure enough the horse we were using would let it all hang out, and there is a lot more to hang out on a male horse than a dog.

8. Mom2Melli

Mom2Melli Forums Enthusiast

Oct 2, 2013
    Central California
    I don't believe I have actually had a close encounter of THAT kind. It's just been sightings.

9. ortegah

ortegah Forums Enthusiast

Oct 18, 2010
    Baltimore, MD
    You guys are funny! Thank God my guys have never had that issue, and my new puppy has WAY too much hair to ever notice if it were to sneak out :lol:

10. JacqueZ

JacqueZ Forums Enthusiast

Oct 4, 2012
    Akron, Ohio
    We saw a few of these situations when we were doing photos with Santa this year. Those puppies were really happy about being photographed!