Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Momma iz crazy

Discussion in 'Sheltie Chat' started by Judyg, Aug 25, 2014.

1. Judyg

Judyg Premium Member

Oct 20, 2013
    Riverside, Ca.

but I can'ts reach it just yet. They keeps it rolled up way to hight for me, one times I got it though. That was fun, but Mommy takes it away. Silly Mommy!

2. Mom2Melli

Mom2Melli Forums Enthusiast

Oct 2, 2013
    Central California
    You are growing fast little sista -- act innocent and bide your time until . . .

~Cubby

3. Lanie

Lanie Forums Enthusiast

Nov 9, 2013
    California
    I likes to take the white stuff outta mommy's hand when she takes it off of the roll, but she won't lemme hav it. Mommy shud share better.
    I always go in the little room with mommy. If she shuts the door an loks me out, I bark.

Echo

4. Judyg

Judyg Premium Member

Oct 20, 2013
    Riverside, Ca.
    I bark at that white stuff. I trys really hard to reach it, i jumps and jumps, but I'se just not big enough yet. I really wants to palys with it too! My Mommy won't share either. Mommy's are selfish!!

5. Shelby's mom

Shelby's mom Forums Enthusiast

Jan 4, 2012
    You must always go in that little room. If they lock you out you need to bang on the door until they let you in!! Don't let your hoomans out of your sight.

6. Judyg

Judyg Premium Member

Oct 20, 2013
    Riverside, Ca.
    I try really hards not to get left outside, but right now I'm stuck outside with Daddy, big Bro Milo and baby Audrey. She tries to pick me up, but Mamma and Daddy say no! they are afraid she will drops me. she is just another baby you know.

7. Lanie

Lanie Forums Enthusiast

Nov 9, 2013
    California
    Echo here

Shelby is right! Never let your hoomans out of your sight. They might eat some cookies when you aren't looking and you'll miss out.

8. Watson's Mom

Watson's Mom Forums Enthusiast

Mar 24, 2012
    Lacey-

Our brudder Watson is at da kennel, so we ken tellz yoo what we likez best. Make sure yoo alwayz go in dat room wif yoor mama. And den, be sure dat you sit and stare at her. Yoo probably can't meow yet, but we bet she will likez it if yoo woof at her!

Dat white chair- it haz WATER in it! We figgered dat out by ourselvez once when mama wazn't home, we don't know why she wouldn't tell us! We played in dat water and den mama found little paw prints all over da floor, hehehe. It wuz lotz of fun to play in!! She sed she didn't know kittiez liked da water.

Someday yoor mama might not let yoo in der. She didz dat to us once. We reached our pawz under da door and meowed. Can yoo get yoor pawz under der and woof? Yoo have to train her up right from da start!

Good luck training yoor mama Lacey, we fink yoo is pretty!

~Petey & Buddy Thomas.