Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Precious's DEBUTING PHOTO SHOOT!

Discussion in 'Fuzzy Photo Updates' started by PreciousSheltie, Apr 12, 2012.

1. PreciousSheltie

PreciousSheltie Forums Enthusiast

Mar 13, 2011
    For those of you that didn't get to follow us on Facebook to hear the news, our contest photoshoot was today!!!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...41095824.34387.189223944446817&type=1&theater
    Photo Shoot Behind The Scenes: Precious was a STAR!

Honestly, it was THE BEST experience of our lives!... THE BEST! We were treated like celebrities?! The photographer was so friendly and a blast to work with (got to see a lot of his gear too YAY) while Precious warmed right up to him as well and strutted around like a pro for each shot. The weather was just so beautiful too, didn't need a lot of extra equipment because the lighting was so perfect! All in all, the shoot went by SO fast but it was because she was such a great sport and loved all the attention to allow it to go so smoothly (must be from all the modelling and shoots she does with me, makes great practice LOL) :D~

Thank you to everyone that helped make this possible, it was like a dream come true for both Precious and I! <3<3<3

PS. The photographer informed me that the company would start using her photos almost immediately and that we should start seeing her around very, very soon - in brochures, cards, website, ads, posters, bags, etc, everywhere for them. So, keep your eyes open everyone! Also, the photographer very happily offered to send me the unedited raw photos from today to my email so I could share it with everyone here! I can't wait to see them!~

And a short loving note to all of Precious' friends here: the photographer kept complimenting the amazing fanbase she had, a few that he's gotten to talk to personally through the course of this competition, noting how shocked he was when he read the hundreds of supporting and loving messages that poured from people really all over the world. So.... to all of you... YOU are all SO amazing ♥ Thank you again!

Last edited: Apr 12, 2012
  2. Mally's Mom

Mally's Mom Forums Enthusiast

Oct 18, 2009
    Illinois
    So wonderful. She is a star. I told you she was photogenic. I am so excited for you. Congratulations to you both. You are an outstanding photographer, as well, and Precious, what a beautiful subject!

I feel like I know the both of you. I knew you when...... Sky's the limit for both of you!

3. PreciousSheltie

Mar 13, 2011
    :hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs Thank you so much Denise for your kind words!

4. Meldor

Meldor Forums Enthusiast

Aug 15, 2011
    Ottawa
    :smile2: I'M so excited for you and Precious.

I can't wait to see her picture on a dog bag in a pet store here or one of their ads/website :pop!

You've prepared her so well for this photoshoot, she was already a star :cool: way before she signed this deal :wink2:! Congrats again!!!!!!!

5. k9kreationz

k9kreationz Forums Celebrity

Oct 24, 2008
    I can't wait to see the photos of Precious on the dog food litter this site. :) Well, especially since I can't see it in person. lol.

How many of us will say, "hey, I know that dog, it's Precious!!!".

Congrats again Michelle.

6. BarbV

BarbV Forums Celebrity

I guess I missed a post or two! What's the deal? Is Precious going to get put into ad campaigns? How did this come about? I must have snoozed through something! :eek:

7. Danny's mommy

Danny's mommy Forums Enthusiast

Jun 2, 2011
    Michigan
    She is a star! I can just see the people looking at me at the pet store when I exclaim loudly "that is Precious". What a great experience for both of you. Can't wait to see the photo shoot pics.

8. PreciousSheltie

Mar 13, 2011
    LOL oh Barb, this made me laugh out loud hahaha because..... YES! YOU DID SNOOZE THROUGH SOMETHING! hahahaha :winkgrin: Precious was in a dog photo contest and ended up going to the NATIONAL GRAND FINAL ROUND after winning her first quarterly part of the competition many months ago (her photo was of her when she was only 4-5 months old... practically very near to when I got her!!) And.. so, since we won! Other than a year's worth of dog food and treats, it also meant a photoshoot so they could get lots of and lots shots for their marketing! The biggest one being the next 'FACE' on their dog bags. They're a canadian owned holistic brand and stretch all over our country! They've definitely gotten pretty big over the last 1-2 years that I've personally known them. I see them at all the big pet shows I go to now! Anyways, it's not to market them but more so to say that it's incredibly nice to know she'll be advertising a brand I feel happy about and they have products I can use and have used for Precious growing up.

Anyways, thank you so much everyone! All your posts were so cute and funny to read - YES, OF COURSE YOU KNOW PRECIOUS :eek: <3 We truly appreciate it, we're never going to stop saying thank you for all of your love hahaha :hugs

9. rose

rose Forums Enthusiast

Nov 30, 2011
    washington
    thank you !!! i just love pictures of Precious.
    she is a star !!! a bright shining beautiful star!!
    and to think....i knew her when..........

10. PreciousSheltie

Mar 13, 2011
    LOL you guys... <3<3