Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

The Ears Experiement

Discussion in 'Grooming' started by Mom2Melli, Oct 7, 2014.

1. jumba

jumba Forums Enthusiast

Oct 15, 2013
    Fl
    They look great!

2. Mom2Melli

Mom2Melli Forums Enthusiast

Oct 2, 2013
    Central California
    10 days status post ear treatment. The last day I did it was Oct. 20th. Let's hope they set just like this because they are adorable, esp. from the side. Whether I got lucky and they would have tipped anyway or not, who knows, but even sure looks better than wonky.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2015
  3. BarbV

BarbV Forums Celebrity

I tried the breathe right.....they didn't stick....but it seemed like a really good idea at the time!

I also tried various double sided tapes....same issue. I could never get anything to stick. Only thing that every worked was speed sew. And then you have to remove it, etc.

Callan's ears keep going up and down....I don't want to glue anymore, so I am thinking about just weighting his ears. I can see the furniture pads being a good weight, if they stick. I might even try the old fashioned chewing gum approach too.

I don't need them perfect, but a little tip would be nice. He has one ear that keeps flying. He is 9 months old now.