Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Diva and the angry birds

Discussion in 'Behavior' started by Justicemom, Apr 12, 2012.

1. rose

rose Forums Enthusiast

Nov 30, 2011
    washington
    for Diva !!

Attached Files:

2. Silaria

Silaria Forums Sage

Sep 19, 2008
    Aspinwall, PA
    Oh that's just too funny!

I can picture Diva's reaction clearly since Edan doesn't like it when work gets mom upset and crawls into my lap if I'm on a stressful conference call. (I get to work at home 1 day week which the dogs enjoy.)

3. biowicks

biowicks Forums Enthusiast

Mar 7, 2012
    Michigan
    My 5 month old Olive doesn't like it when I play hearts on my computer OR on my phone. She's not not big enough to jump in my lap yet, so she parks herself in a sit right by my chair and says 'bark' very definitively. It's like a statement. If she gets no response, it's 'bark' again. Just one, very solid bark. When I look at her, she just looks back at me. But if I turn to the computer again, it's 'bark' again! This can go on for quite a while. I don't want to reward her by playing with her when she barks, so I go unload the dishwasher or something, and then she's happy. Shelties! Gotta love 'em!:hugs

4. Chris

Chris Premium Member

Feb 25, 2008
    Angry Shelties!!! :lol:

5. pixgal

pixgal Forums Enthusiast

Jan 26, 2012
    Beaverton Or.
    It is adictive. I play against my daughter on facebook. I have one level she beat me on that I can't get ahead of her.

When I play Miss Sadie sits on my lap. she lays her head right on the edge of my computer and I see her eyes watching the birds as they fly across the screen.

:eek2:

6. mmcginty

mmcginty Forums Enthusiast

Jul 11, 2011
    Oh man! I've been resisting taking a look at that game, but this is going to make it way harder to ignore -- you'd think confirmation of my fears would strengthen my resolve (last thing I need is a game obsession... again) but somehow it doesn't work like that. :yes:

7. Ann

Ann Moderator

Feb 25, 2008
    Ah, Angry Birds...my favorite guilty pleasure along with Smash and Project Runway! :pop I got tired of playing it on my iPhone with a small screen and just converted to a Kindle Fire...spending waaaay too much time with the birds!!!

You should get Diva one of those stuffed Angry Bird balls. She could take out her hostilities that way! :lol:

8. mmcginty

Jul 11, 2011
    Wow! The way the pigs blink is... disturbing. Seems a bit of license taken with terminal velocity -- I'm not sure I'm ok with that. :winkgrin:

Ok, I'm an adult, I'm in control, if a level takes more than 5 minutes, I put it down for awhile... as soon as I beat the level... oops pressed next by accident... Hey now there is NO WAY that thing's center of gravity... Damn dirty pigs!! :gaah

9. mmcginty

Jul 11, 2011
    Stupid, flightless birds using antiquated weapons against pigs with NO respect for laws of physics, more like!

This game needs napalm, if it had that I'd nape those pigs into the next decade! That'd teach them the meaning of the word 'respect'!

...so now it's 2 1/2 hours later, phone is on low batteries, back hurts from hunching over it... I don't think I should play this game any more... :lol:

10. Justicemom

Justicemom Forums Celebrity

Oct 2, 2009
    Minnesota
    ...and now you know why Diva crawls up into my lap and begs me to chill out. I wonder if she can tell my blood pressure is dangerously high.:lol:

Thanks to rose and my cousin for telling me about Angry Birds Space.:mad: Now I am getting nothing done.:wink2: