Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Who's who -- The class of 2014

Discussion in 'Puppies 101' started by Mom2Melli, Jul 17, 2014.

1. Saturn_skye

Saturn_skye Forums Regular

Nov 9, 2014
    Eastern Illinois
    I thought I added Declin awhile ago, but apparently he didn't make it on the final list! So here goes:

DOB --DOG NAME -- GENDER -- COLOR -- YOUR NAME -- RELATED TO (if applies) -- LIVES WITH (if applies).

12/31/13 - Lacewood Skywalker Jedi Knight (Vader) -- Male -- Bi-Black -- Phebe*DD (Margaret) -- related ??? -- Full-time Annoyance to Phebe
    01/05/14 - TLC's Just The Way You Are (Bailey) -- Male -- Sable -- lives with SueEllen
    01/05/14 - Ringsend Morning Brew (Brew) -- Male -- Tri -- MorningBrew (Kim)
    01/17/14 - Stella's Sir Gabriel (Gabe) --Male -- Sable with full white collar -- lives with Cowgirl32
    02/14/14 - Kaleigh - female - tricolor - tesslynn - Savannah and me
    02/22/14- Millenium Lad (Simba)- shaded sable- related to (Champion) Royal Oak of Wallstown- Lives with his German Shepherd pack.
    02/23/14 - Melody tri bitch living in England, Bedfordshire with sable Jazz and MsBrown
    02/24/14 - Kendale Macallan (Callan) - Named after David's favourite scotch whisky - Male - Sable Merle with Blue Eyes - related to both my Indy and my forever pup, Bacca somewhere in the genes - Lives with Indy my 6 year old who is learning to put up and sometimes play with the pest.
    03/08/14 - Yasdnil Love and Kisses (Pepper) -- Female -- Sable -- Hannah -- lives with Honey
    03/15/14- Caravan Zantastic (Nevis)----male----Sable----alonsoe (Eva)---related to?----lives with Foula
    03/18/14 - Caravan Angel Darke (Foula)----female---tricolour---alonsoe (Eva)---related to?----lives with Nevis
    03/18/14 - Blackmyst Criminal Intent(Celtic) -- Male -- Bi black- Justicemom(Dr. Shelli) -- litter brother Enzo, Nephew to Spruce and Birch -- Lives with Justice, Ember, Birch and Dr Shelli.
    03/18/14 - Blackmyst Defying Gravity (Envy) -- Female -- Bi-blue CHW -- Team Mav (Sara) -- litter sister to Celtic & Enzo, niece to Birch & Spruce -- lives with Sara, Maverick, & Karma
    03/18/14 - Blackmyst From Zero to One Hundred (Enzo) -- Male -- Bi-Blue -- corbinam (Ashley) -- brother Celtic, nephew to Spruce and Birch -- Lives with Bentley, Lexi and Bimmer
    03/25/14 - Starlight's La Carnaval De Mardi Gras (Zulu) Male, Tri, RikyR (Richard).
    03/25/14 - Kell's Nat King Coal (Bo) -- Male -- Bi Black -- related to.... -- Only pup- for now ;)
    04/03/14 - Jaden's Precious Jewel (Jade) -- Female -- Bi Blue -- Cooper'sMama (Laurel) -- related to Cubby in a 2nd cousin kind of way -- sweet little sister to Cooper and Carter :)
    04/04/14 - Wyndeway's Back in Time (McFly) -- Male -- Tri -- Helygen -- none that I know of -- lives with OneX (BC), Penny (GH), Turbo (Aussie), 3 cats, 3 horses
    04/06/14 - Ciel Brae Veloce Ferrari (Enzo)-- Male -- Blue Merle -- Krys (kryslaurelle) -- Bode grandson
    04/26/14 - HiMark's Favorite Cookie (Oreo) - Male - Bi-Black - Dani - brother to Chloe and Dandie (Dandie's brother from another mother)
    05/08/14 - Little Red Caboose (Cubby) -- Male -- Shaded Sable -- Mom2Mell (Cara) -- related to Cooper, Carter, & Emmy & Jade -- lives with Melli & Shay.
    05/08/14 - Heart Lake Decahydronapthalene (Declin) -- Male -- Sable -- Saturn_skye -- related to ?
    05/10/14 - Shakerag's Baker McAtee Kissed by Trace (Baker) -- Male -- Sable -- bkzoo(Kristie) -- lives with Toby
    05/14/14 - Working on registration name Kali -- Female -- Tri -- mom2be
    05/17/14 - Rabbit Run Special Agent (McGee) -- Male -- Sable -- DPSheltie (Danielle) -- son of Tansy, nephew to Noah, and grandson to Checkers -- lives with Riley
    05/29/14 - La-Min-So's Villa Medusa (Sparta) -- Female-- Tri -- Nina (un. Sparta) -- two humans and Junior the Farmdog
    06/01/14 - Lizneb Bonnie Wee Star K Sera (Bonnie) -- Female -- Sable -- Skysong (Kathleen)
    06/15/14 - PaRay's Miracle (Lacey Lee)---female--blue merle with blue eyes---Mom Judy and annoys big brother Milo the Eskimo.
    06/16/14 - Redemption's Sky Pilot (Flyer) -- male -- Blue Merle -- (2GoodDogs aka Joan D) .-- Justus' Nephew -- Lives with Justus, Lily and Joan
    07/09/14 - Hopes Dark Horse (Andromeda) -- female -- tri factored sable -- HopeShelties -- probably not related to anyone else here unless there are any Rebound relatives
    07/31/14 - Registered name TBD (Odin) -- male -- bi black -- lives with (Jeff) Jeff, Heather, Parker and Leah, also two African Grey's
    08/02/14 - Shield Crest's Makin Waves (Splash)-female-tri-Sharon
    08/07/14 - Oberon -- male - tri -- lives with Lee, Mimi and Casanoa the Cat
    08/30/14 - Aimee -- female - sable -- lives with mommy Victoria and daddy Rex
    09/07/14 - Plato - Male - Blue Merle - Lives with Alistriwen (Cory)
    09/09/14 - Savannah -female - sable & white- tesslynn - Kaleigh and me
    09/14/14 - Shelcroft's Pippi star (Pippi) -- female -- shaded sable -- Roguskie (Elizabeth), Alasdair and 2 cats -- sister to Sterling.
    09/14/14 - Shelcroft Sun Rising (Sterling) -- male -- shaded sable -- Rapscallion -- brother to Pippi
    09/15/14 - Madselin's Top Down Cruz'n (Cruz) -- male -- bi-black -- cmae (Cass) -- currently a spoiled single furchild
    10/05/14 - Damels Light the Lamp (Oshie) --male -- blue merle -- melbell(Melanie) -- Ruutu's full brother from a different litter -- Lives with Honey and Ruutu
    10/05/14 - Mr. Arthur Radley (Boo) -- male -- Bi-Black -- Boo'sMama(Marty) adopted by two cats: Gizmo & Cinders
    10/18/14 - Daisy Lu -- female -- tri -- lives with Daisygirl and husband and two girls ages 8 and 6.
    11/26/14 - Addie (we're thinking Himarks Addie Strike a Pose if it isn't too long) -- female - Bi-Black - lives with Jamie and Brad (Jumba) oh, and sure she is related to several on here.
    12/3/14 - Blackmyst's Run For The Checkers (Keiran) -- Male -- Bi-Black -- Silaria (Sheri) -- Related to: Half brother to Birch and Spruce and Uncle to Celtic, Enzo and Envy (3 other members of the class of 2014) -- Lives with Glen, Edan and CJ

2. Silaria

Silaria Forums Sage

Sep 19, 2008
    Aspinwall, PA
    I needed to make a change to Keiran's entry on the Class of 2014. The baby of the Class decided to throw everyone a curve ball and develop the tan spots of a TRI! Needless to say this was a bit of a surprise for EVERYONE.

I'm debating changing his registered name now. (His papers haven't been submitted yet.)

I'll post pictures over in the Fuzzy Photos area.

DOB --DOG NAME -- GENDER -- COLOR -- YOUR NAME -- RELATED TO (if applies) -- LIVES WITH (if applies).

12/31/13 - Lacewood Skywalker Jedi Knight (Vader) -- Male -- Bi-Black -- Phebe*DD (Margaret) -- related ??? -- Full-time Annoyance to Phebe
    01/05/14 - TLC's Just The Way You Are (Bailey) -- Male -- Sable -- lives with SueEllen
    01/17/14 - Stella's Sir Gabriel (Gabe) --Male -- Sable with full white collar -- lives with Cowgirl32
    02/22/14- Millenium Lad (Simba)- shaded sable- related to (Champion) Royal Oak of Wallstown- Lives with his German Shepherd pack.
    02/23/14 - Melody tri bitch living in England, Bedfordshire with sable Jazz and MsBrown
    02/24/14 - Kendale Macallan (Callan) - Named after David's favourite scotch whisky - Male - Sable Merle with Blue Eyes - related to both my Indy and my forever pup, Bacca somewhere in the genes - Lives with Indy my 6 year old who is learning to put up and sometimes play with the pest.
    03/08/14 - Yasdnil Love and Kisses (Pepper) -- Female -- Sable -- Hannah -- lives with Honey
    03/15/14- Caravan Zantastic (Nevis)----male----Sable----alonsoe (Eva)---related to?----lives with Foula
    03/18/14 - Caravan Angel Darke (Foula)----female---tricolour---alonsoe (Eva)---related to?----lives with Nevis
    03/18/14 - Blackmyst Criminal Intent(Celtic) -- Male -- Bi black- Justicemom(Dr. Shelli) -- litter brother Enzo, Nephew to Spruce and Birch -- Lives with Justice, Ember, Birch and Dr Shelli.
    03/18/14 - Blackmyst Defying Gravity (Envy) -- Female -- Bi-blue CHW -- Team Mav (Sara) -- litter sister to Celtic & Enzo, niece to Birch & Spruce -- lives with Sara, Maverick, & Karma
    03/18/14 - Blackmyst From Zero to One Hundred (Enzo) -- Male -- Bi-Blue -- corbinam (Ashley) -- brother Celtic, nephew to Spruce and Birch -- Lives with Bentley, Lexi and Bimmer
    03/25/14 - Starlight's La Carnaval De Mardi Gras (Zulu) Male, Tri, RikyR (Richard).
    03/25/14 - Kell's Nat King Coal (Bo) -- Male -- Bi Black -- related to.... -- Only pup- for now ;)
    04/03/14 - Jaden's Precious Jewel (Jade) -- Female -- Bi Blue -- Cooper'sMama (Laurel) -- related to Cubby in a 2nd cousin kind of way -- sweet little sister to Cooper and Carter :)
    04/04/14 - Wyndeway's Back in Time (McFly) -- Male -- Tri -- Helygen -- none that I know of -- lives with OneX (BC), Penny (GH), Turbo (Aussie), 3 cats, 3 horses
    04/06/14 - Ciel Brae Veloce Ferrari (Enzo)-- Male -- Blue Merle -- Krys (kryslaurelle) -- Bode grandson
    04/26/14 - HiMark's Favorite Cookie (Oreo) - Male - Bi-Black - Dani - brother to Chloe and Dandie (Dandie's brother from another mother)
    05/08/14 - Little Red Caboose (Cubby) -- Male -- Shaded Sable -- Mom2Mell (Cara) -- related to Cooper, Carter, & Emmy & Jade -- lives with Melli & Shay.
    05/08/14 - Heart Lake Decahydronapthalene (Declin) -- Male -- Sable -- Saturn_skye -- related to ?
    05/10/14 - Shakerag's Baker McAtee Kissed by Trace (Baker) -- Male -- Sable -- bkzoo(Kristie) -- lives with Toby
    05/17/14 - Rabbit Run Special Agent (McGee) -- Male -- Sable -- DPSheltie (Danielle) -- son of Tansy, nephew to Noah, and grandson to Checkers -- lives with Riley
    05/29/14 - La-Min-So's Villa Medusa (Sparta) -- Female-- Tri -- Nina (un. Sparta) -- two humans and Junior the Farmdog
    06/01/14 - Lizneb Bonnie Wee Star K Sera (Bonnie) -- Female -- Sable -- Skysong (Kathleen)
    06/15/14 - PaRay's Miracle (Lacey Lee)---female--blue merle with blue eyes---Mom Judy and annoys big brother Milo the Eskimo.
    06/16/14 - Redemption's Sky Pilot (Flyer) -- male -- Blue Merle -- (2GoodDogs aka Joan D) .-- Justus' Nephew -- Lives with Justus, Lily and Joan
    07/09/14 - Hopes Dark Horse (Andromeda) -- female -- tri factored sable -- HopeShelties -- probably not related to anyone else here unless there are any Rebound relatives
    07/31/14 - Registered name TBD (Odin) -- male -- bi black -- lives with (Jeff) Jeff, Heather, Parker and Leah, also two African Grey's
    09/14/14 - Shelcroft's Pippi star (Pippi) -- female -- shaded sable -- Roguskie (Elizabeth), Alasdair and 2 cats -- sister to Sterling.
    09/14/14 - Shelcroft Sun Rising (Sterling) -- male -- shaded sable -- Rapscallion -- brother to Pippi
    09/15/14 - Madselin's Top Down Cruz'n (Cruz) -- male -- bi-black -- cmae (Cass) -- currently a spoiled single furchild
    10/05/14 - Damels Light the Lamp (Oshie) --male -- blue merle -- melbell(Melanie) -- Ruutu's full brother from a different litter -- Lives with Honey and Ruutu
    10/05/14 - Mr. Arthur Radley (Boo) -- male -- Bi-Black -- Boo'sMama(Marty) adopted by two cats: Gizmo & Cinders
    10/18/14 - Daisy Lu -- female -- tri -- lives with Daisygirl and husband and two girls ages 8 and 6.
    11/26/14 - Addie (we're thinking Himarks Addie Strike a Pose if it isn't too long) -- female - Bi-Black - lives with Jamie and Brad (Jumba) oh, and sure she is related to several on here.
    12/3/14 - Blackmyst's Run For The Checkers(??) (Keiran) -- Male -- Tri -- Silaria (Sheri) -- Related to: Half brother to Birch and Spruce and Uncle to Celtic, Enzo and Envy (3 other members of the class of 2014) -- Lives with Glen, Edan and CJ

3. dogcatmom02

dogcatmom02 Forums Regular

Apr 6, 2014
    york,pa

02/15/14-Chandler Sable, lives w/Quigley sable 13 yrs old, Ava and Sophie tuxedo cats age 3 and 4,his mom and dad, being watched by big brother junior (sable) who crossed the rainbow bridge 4-26-14.
    12/3/14 - Blackmyst's Run For The Checkers(??) (Keiran) -- Male -- Tri -- Silaria (Sheri) -- Related to: Half brother to Birch and Spruce and Uncle to Celtic, Enzo and Envy (3 other members of the class of 2014) -- Lives with Glen, Edan and CJ

4. Cleo2014

Cleo2014 Forums Enthusiast

Jun 23, 2015
    Terre Haute, Indiana

02/15/14-Chandler Sable, lives w/Quigley sable 13 yrs old, Ava and Sophie tuxedo cats age 3 and 4,his mom and dad, being watched by big brother junior (sable) who crossed the rainbow bridge 4-26-14.
    12/1/14 -- Cleo -- Female -- Sable merle -- Cleo2014 (Brittany) -- lives with Kiba(cat) Jayce and Ashlynn (Human brother and sister), Brittany and Josh (Human Mom and Dad)

5. Qzee

Qzee Forums Regular

Mar 23, 2015
    NJ

12/1/14 -- Cleo -- Female -- Sable merle -- Cleo2014 (Brittany) -- lives with Kiba(cat) Jayce and Ashlynn (Human brother and sister), Brittany and Josh (Human Mom and Dad)
    12/20/14 - Sabrina - Female - Sable - Qzee (Suzanne)

6. ferg

ferg Premium Member

Feb 10, 2014
    Ohio

01/15/14 - CHIPIE DOODLE FERGUSON - Male - Black,White, & Brown Tri - Lives with (Marion, Denise, and Jaime)

Last edited: Jun 29, 2015
  7. Cleo2014

Cleo2014 Forums Enthusiast

Jun 23, 2015
    Terre Haute, Indiana
    Reposting since Qzee looks like they were accidently dropped off. :yes:

01/15/14 - CHIPIE DOODLE FERGUSON - Male - Black,White, & Brown Tri - Lives with (Marion, Denise, and Jaime)

8. Christine565

Christine565 Forums Regular

Aug 7, 2014
    St. Louis, MO

06/26/14 - Sansa's Winter Song -- female -- Sable -- Christine -

9. Cara Sandler

Cara Sandler Forums Enthusiast

Jul 11, 2015
    Florida

06/26/14 - Sansa's Winter Song -- female -- Sable -- Christine -
    07/16/14 - Enclave's Shooting Star (Spirit Joy) - female - color headed white - only child

10. Cara Sandler

Cara Sandler Forums Enthusiast

Jul 11, 2015
    Florida
    Who owns Kell's Nat King Coal? Your pup might be related to mine. She's sired by Ch Kell Whispering Will.I.Am