Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

This is funny and there's a sheltie too

Discussion in 'General Dog Chat' started by EJHUNTL, Mar 12, 2014.

1. MissieLynn

MissieLynn Forums Enthusiast

Jun 14, 2013
    Oklahoma
    You just made my day!!!!! :lol:

Those pictures in the article are adorable, as are the ones that everyone has been posting. Shay and his little stumpy tail are adorable! :biggrin2:

2. EJHUNTL

EJHUNTL Forums Enthusiast

Aug 11, 2013
    Ontario, Grand Bend
    I think the little stumpy tail belongs to Darwin - my daughter's corgi, and while I'm not generally a fan of short haired dogs, he is pretty irresistible and quite the character too!

3. Mom2Melli

Mom2Melli Forums Enthusiast

Oct 2, 2013
    Central California
    Thank you -- Shay's stumpy tail is indeed cute though I get comments about why I docked a shepherd's tail. One boy even cried that I hurt the doggy. Took some convincing that God did it, not me. There's a whole slew of these in Bakersfield CA as they were orchard puppies and they reproduced several litters before they were caught.

4. MissieLynn

MissieLynn Forums Enthusiast

Jun 14, 2013
    Oklahoma
    Awww, that's sad. Strange how people would be upset for docking a shepherd's tail, but would probably not care if he was an Aussie or Boxer with a docked tail. :rolleyes2:

And Darwin is a complete cutie, too! :biggrin2: