Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

PA agility weekend

Discussion in 'Agility' started by Calliesmom, Jul 28, 2014.

1. melbell

melbell Forums Enthusiast

Feb 4, 2013
    Erie, Pennyslvania
    hahaha no I haven't. I actually just looked up the closing date. The trial secretary was even asking me if I was going to while at my brother's wedding.... I'm thinking about it, but at the same time, I'm applying for new jobs and would hate to not get a job because I entered the dog show :no:. Gotta talk to my mom tonight to see if she's doing it or not and go from there.

2. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL
    I don't mind at all- just wish we all could have been there at the same time:yes:

3. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL
  4. SheepOfBlue

SheepOfBlue Premium Member

Oct 15, 2009
    Dixie's is off center

5. melbell

Feb 4, 2013
    Erie, Pennyslvania
  6. melbell

Feb 4, 2013
    Erie, Pennyslvania
    Okay, talked to my mom, she's not entering because she's going to do teacup the weekend before, but I decided I AM going to enter on Sunday August 31st with Ruutu :biggrin2:. I don't know how pretty it will be though since we haven't trained much this summer, but it will at least get him ring experience :eek:. I might try and get him in a class in Edinboro before then to practice, or at least borrow someone's teeter.

7. Silaria

Silaria Forums Sage

Sep 19, 2008
    Aspinwall, PA
    It would have been nice but, as you probably saw, we were picking up a new home away from home for Edan and CJ (a new trailer) plus we had company on Saturday since we needed help with some tasks we had to do.

Sometimes I have to give Glen a weekend with no trialing so we can get things done around the house. :eek:

YEAH! So I get to see your mom and dad at the Teacup trial and then meet you the following week at the AKC trial. (Yes, I'm doing both.)

August is a BUSY trial month for me with CPE this week, TDAA two weeks later, then AKC the following week. TDAA and AKC are both 3 day shows. (I'm trying to set Edan up to earn a TACH5 at the Petit Prix.)

8. melbell

Feb 4, 2013
    Erie, Pennyslvania
    Dang, you crazy dog lady:lol: No wonder why you need a weekend off at times. The things we do for our doggies. But yep! My mom is still coming to the AKC show, she's just not going to run Blitzen.

9. corbinam

corbinam Moderator

Oct 14, 2008
    No--USDAA in the beginning of August :)

10. melbell

Feb 4, 2013
    Erie, Pennyslvania
    Awe, have fun I won't be in PA by then :mad: