Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Diamond Suspends Production

Discussion in 'Commercial Food' started by Lightplum, Apr 12, 2012.

1. marymrumfelt

marymrumfelt Forums Enthusiast

Aug 16, 2010
    Tulsa, OK
    Since this thread is about Diamond recalls -- let's look at all the recalls diamond has had in total:

-April 30, 2012 Recalled for Salmonella
    -November, 2009 Recalled Cat Food for Thiamine deficiency.
    -March 2007 Recalled for Melamine.
    -December, 2005 Recalled for Aflotoxin (a fungus that was growing in their corn)

That's absurd.

2. mbfrench

mbfrench Forums Celebrity

Aug 2, 2009
    South Carolina
    Thank you Mary for this info. I appreciate it. more info for my complaint I will be filing.
    I hope your pups are doing well.

3. marymrumfelt

marymrumfelt Forums Enthusiast

Aug 16, 2010
    Tulsa, OK
    You're welcome. I remember you posting about your pup becoming ill due to the litter box -- was this really because of the food or did they get sick in addition to the litter box incident? I hope they take you serious when you call and give you a response that you're satisfied with. You should post how it goes and what they plan to do.

Thanks for the comment on the pups, too :) We're moving out to SC so we'll be somewhat neighbors!

Last edited: May 6, 2012
  4. SheepOfBlue

SheepOfBlue Premium Member

Oct 15, 2009
    And we all know that no one has ever been poisoned by a home made meal :wink2:

Certainly the info needs to be broadcast (thanks to the poster) but be careful on solutions to avoid unintended consequences.

5. SheltieLuver

SheltieLuver Forums Enthusiast

Aug 31, 2008
    South Carolina

"Snicker" :lol: You have a point there....

Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2012