Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Rough weekend

Discussion in 'Agility' started by ortegah, Mar 11, 2013.

1. danisgoat

danisgoat Moderator

Jul 23, 2009
    NJ
    Next time you etner to trial at Dream Park with Jordan let me know! It would be fun for our girls to meet since they are the same age.

2. ortegah

ortegah Forums Enthusiast

Oct 18, 2010
    Baltimore, MD
    Will do! No more Dream Park shows for a while though. Are you guys going to do any of the ones at Total Turf Experience? Or Lums Pond State Park?

3. ortegah

ortegah Forums Enthusiast

Oct 18, 2010
    Baltimore, MD
    Update!

So yesterday I made a daily exercise checklist for Jordan and Maverick. I listed a ton of things she can do and told her to do at least 5 of the activities each day. If it's yucky outside there are inside things she can do. I laminated it so she can check things off with a marker. She worked with Maverick with weaves, front crosses, rear crosses into a tunnel, touch(nose to hand), and wrapping around her.

She told me yesterday how bad she felt about making it so negative this past weekend and how she's going to keep a good attitude from now on. I'm sure this will make things better and I wouldn't be surprised if we see a big difference this weekend :biggrin2:

4. danisgoat

danisgoat Moderator

Jul 23, 2009
    NJ

I have been a total slacker on signing up. I will check out what's around and what we are entering tonight and let you know!