Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

I'm In Prison!

Discussion in 'Puppies 101' started by maddiesmom, Nov 20, 2013.

1. SheepOfBlue

SheepOfBlue Premium Member

Oct 15, 2009
    Tell him coal is expensive but you will take a nylabone, then drop your cute look on him

Signed
    Spitfire Esquire

2. maddiesmom

maddiesmom Forums Enthusiast

Dec 14, 2011
    port orchard wa
    Hi Spitfire Esquire,

I had to pull out all my cute looks to avoid getting in trouble.

Lily

3. Laddie's Mom

Laddie's Mom Forums Enthusiast

Jul 3, 2013
    N/A
    Well, you are not the only one in trouble. When mom and dad went out of town for their wedding anniversary, I went too. Well, I cried all night in the motel, and would not pee when she took me out, I held it all night, I went for daddy the next morning, could not hold it any longer.

I enjoyed the ride in the car, we went to the end of the South Island, then, on the way home, dad's car broke down, so, we had to stay in another darn motel, well, you guessed it, I cried again all night, pooed and wee weed on the bed, I had held it all day, but when mom took me out, I refused to go, the minute I got in, I let them know what I thought of the place, and let it fly. Man, mom was angry, dad was not upset, he never is though. I cried all night when they went to bed, and the next morning, I cried, I finally weed outside though, dad took me, so, I went for him, it hurt mom's feelings, but well, dad is a guy, so am I, gee. and made a nuisance of myself. The next day, it rained without stopping, so, I had to go the bathroom in the rain, yucky.

The day we left for home, I ate my new leash that mommy had bought me, she and dad were eating, I was right next to them, crying, I wanted others to see me, it was an outdoor café, well, they saw me, they also saw where I had eaten through my leash, so, mom and dad bought me a chain leash, now, I can not chew it.

I was a bad boy, I don't care, I hate motels. I must say though, I am learning "Sheltie charms" early, when I am bad, I just look at mom with my big eyes and she forgives me, LOL, aren't I the smart one.

Now, try to out do these past few days. :wink2:

Last edited: Dec 1, 2013
  4. ute_fan

ute_fan Forums Enthusiast

Jan 23, 2012
    Utah
    Callie here. I'm sorry you didn't like the motel Laddie. I went on a trip to Yellowstone with Mommy and Daddy last summer and we stayed in a cabin. I was such a GOOD girl. The only time I barked at all was when the people behind us walked down the shared pathway to their room. I'm a Sheltie and I normally bark LOTS, so Mommy and Daddy were very happy with me.

I didn't like going potty outside where there wasn't any grass though. I peed, reluctantly, but did NOT want to poop. We finally found a patch of grass at a place they called Mammoth, and I was so happy I pooped the minute I got out of the car. I also don't like staying on a leash to do my business. A girl needs her privacy, but they couldn't let me off my leash as a bear might get me :eek2:.

5. maddiesmom

maddiesmom Forums Enthusiast

Dec 14, 2011
    port orchard wa
    Laddie, that will be hard to out-do. I am trying to be good cuz Mom and Dad are sad. Big Sis, Maddie, went to the Rainbow Bridge. I really miss her and want to visit her but Mom said NO, it's not my time. I don't understand.

Lily

6. ute_fan

ute_fan Forums Enthusiast

Jan 23, 2012
    Utah
    Sorry to hear about your sister going to the Rainbow Bridge. Your Mom and Dad need you to give them lots of hugs and kisses right now while they're feeling sad about Maddie.

7. Laddie's Mom

Laddie's Mom Forums Enthusiast

Jul 3, 2013
    N/A
    Awww, I am sorry sweetie. Your mommy and daddy love you, they just miss your sister a lot, but fear not, this will not stop them from loving you, they need you more than ever now.