Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Toby's day...

Discussion in 'Puppies 101' started by Megansmom, Apr 10, 2012.

1. rose

rose Forums Enthusiast

Nov 30, 2011
    washington
    never judge the doctors and staff at a new fancy, state of the art building. the building can be outstanding. and the dr and staff can be not so outstanding. i have never considered myself a snobby indian, but there are some indian hospitals i will not go to. the looks of it has nothing to do with it.
    sorry, i just vented.....
    not snobby, maybe snotty indian:wink2:

2. sable

sable Forums Enthusiast

Oct 2, 2008
    Very happy all turned out well for Toby.

3. Emmasmom

Emmasmom Forums Sage

Apr 2, 2010
    Canada
    Just catching up with the thread. How is Mr. Toby this morning? Hope he is well. Just have fun trying to keep him quiet.

4. Megansmom

Megansmom Forums Sage

Dec 4, 2009
    Texas

Thank you Emmasmom...yes, hahaha,:rolleyes2: keeping Toby as inactive as possible is the challenge!

5. marymrumfelt

marymrumfelt Forums Enthusiast

Aug 16, 2010
    Tulsa, OK
    They have the free health care in Washington, too? Interesting! Well this hospital I'm referring to had everything you need and I went several times with friends and the care is excellent. The drawback is, since it's free, you can sometimes have to wait a while. Yeah, my girlfriends family our Native American and they have no insurance but put down the Indian Hospital hahaha... I'm like really? You have something most people would kill for... FREE health care.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2012
  6. take4roll10

take4roll10 Moderator

Aug 31, 2009
    Let's keep this thread on topic.

Any other off topic discussions like hospitals and health care can be discussed via private messaging.

7. Megansmom

Megansmom Forums Sage

Dec 4, 2009
    Texas

Thank you Randi...I intended for this thread/post to be about Toby being neutered and thank everyone for their support :wink2:. Which by the way, he is doing fabulous today, it's hard to keep him relaxed :eek:

8. rose

rose Forums Enthusiast

Nov 30, 2011
    washington
    i am sorry i took this off topic.....
    call me weird last night when i made the post. had to vent. i think under normal times, i would have not responded.
    so, again i am sorry that i vented in the wrong place and time......

now to the important stuff..........

how is Toby? it seemed to me that my males were better about taking it easy the first couple days then my girls were. especially when they sat.

9. Megansmom

Megansmom Forums Sage

Dec 4, 2009
    Texas

Thank you for asking...Toby is doing great, in fact it's a challenge to keep him relax. :gaah

10. 1stSheltie

1stSheltie Forums Regular

Mar 12, 2012
    canada
    Glad Toby did great thru his surgery & is recuperating well.

We will have to go thru this soon to have Julip spayed & I too get worried. Its surgery! And its stressful for sure.

Playful barks to Toby from Julip! :smile2: