Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Good Morning from Cartersville, GA

Discussion in 'Say Hello!' started by Karen, Apr 22, 2014.

1. Karen

Karen Forums Novice

Apr 21, 2014
    Cartersville, GA
    Good morning everyone!.......This is Karen and I am a long time lover of Shelties! I recently lost my Prissy (Prizm), a blue-merle at the age of 14. :( I had adopted Prissy from Peach State Sheltie rescue who were no longer fostering shelties so through FB I found Sheltie Rescue of GA where I found my wonderful Katie! She is a bi-black and is the the sweetest and most loving dog. She is not a replacement for Prissy but she has filled a big empty spot and I truely believe she senses Prissy's soul in my home and has settled in as if she was born here. Katie had been in a really abusive breeder situation where she was one of 13 dogs confiscated. I love her dearly and my days are full with her in them.

2. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL
    welcome:smile2:
    we love pix:yes:

3. EJHUNTL

EJHUNTL Forums Enthusiast

Aug 11, 2013
    Ontario, Grand Bend
    yes welcome and please post some pics of your rescue girl.

4. Sullivan

Sullivan Forums Enthusiast

May 29, 2013
    Florida
    Welcome to Sheltie Nation, you will have lots of fun here and learn lots. I am so sorry to hear of your loss of Prissy. I am however, glad that you found a new little soul to fill both your lives. Congratulations on Katie's rescue, sounds like you have found your BFF and life long companion. It will be hard to tell who will benefit more, but it will be a win-win. Will look forward to pictures of your little Katie. :winkgrin:

5. Cooper'sMama

Cooper'sMama Forums Enthusiast

Aug 7, 2013
    Americus, Ga
    Welcome from AMERICUS Georgia!!

6. Chris

Chris Premium Member

Feb 25, 2008
    Welcome from Nattering Springs in Northern Virginia!