Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

So..do Bi-blacks have a distinct personality? Do tell??

Discussion in 'Sheltie Colors' started by mbfrench, Sep 28, 2012.

1. PamG

PamG Forums Enthusiast

Jun 28, 2011
    Louisiana
    Just adorable. Looks like he's having fun with the typical sheltie's unofficial favorite toy. Have fun!

Pam and Sunny and Snow

2. mbfrench

mbfrench Forums Celebrity

Aug 2, 2009
    South Carolina
    High energy..oh BOY! Blake is now 8-1/2 months old...my list!

1-He is high energy
    2-He is a real instigator
    3-He loves to cuddle,seriously cuddle
    4-He is so,so smart
    5-He has clearly made it known,he loves cats,people of all sizes.
    6-He has the most amazing legs,I think are rubber bands. The height he reaches continues to reach new heights. He can jump from a stand still,arm pit height.
    7-He can take off from the floor & fly 4-5' to reach the sofa,and land gracefully.He can fly over Trapp full length,and land on all fours.
    8-And is taking right after his dad,in his coat texture,length,and agile abilities.
    9-He uses the sofa,as his makeshift flyball board...!
    The rest,ya'll will see in person when gathering time approaches. He is truely an amazing puppy!

3. 2GoodDogs

2GoodDogs Forums Enthusiast

Jun 17, 2010
    atlanta
    Must be black part... that's the fun! My tri boy was almost described the same way at that age.

It will be so fun to meet his handsome~ness!

4. BarbV

BarbV Forums Celebrity

Ok, if there was ever a question of Tri vs. Sable, this picture says it all

Check out the Eeyore vs. Devil face.....

Attached Files:

5. BarbV

BarbV Forums Celebrity

For sure......Though I still think that Bacca could Indy down in the high jump....when he decides its worth it. But most times, he just plays King of the Castle, and Indy's the dirty Rascal!

6. mbfrench

mbfrench Forums Celebrity

Aug 2, 2009
    South Carolina
    If there is a dog that can jump as high as Blake from a standstill on all 4's,I would like to meet him/her. I talked with Blakes breeder this week,and also chatted with Micki's owner. She assures me,that Blake has got all of Micki's jumping abilites from his dad.

Blake can go higher than Brian's arm pits from a standstill start. Even his 48" x-pen,he can jump to the top.Has not ventured to jump over,but he has got some spring in his step. He not only jumps,he prances as he walks.Jasper glides as he trots,Trapp is my hopper...Blake prances.