Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Hello from Austria!

Discussion in 'Say Hello!' started by Steffi, Aug 14, 2014.

1. Brook

Brook Forums Novice

Oct 9, 2014
    Australia
    Hi from Australia

Hi Steffi just joined today . I have 4 shelties ,Brook , Whisper, zero and Pocket

2. alonsoe

alonsoe Forums Enthusiast

Jun 20, 2014
    Spain
    Hello Steffi and Vivo!

Sheltie-lovers are always wellcome to this forum plenty of great people and shelties :yes:

I'm from Spain, so we are europeans, but here there are a lot of people arround the world....mainly USA....as I've seen by the moment, but the forum is growing faster, so is becoming international.....it must be called Sheltie-Internation :lol:

I've got two 6 months puppies shelties who has brough lots of happyness to my home. I can't post pictures....but I can't wait to see your boy....please send a picture for us :fl

European lines are a bit different from the americans.....but all of them are so similar....with those intelligent and sensitive eyes :hugs

I hope you enjoy the forum as I do! A lot of interesting and funny things here! :pop