Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

The Little Red Caboose Has Pulled Into The Station!

Discussion in 'Fuzzy Photo Updates' started by Mom2Melli, Jun 27, 2014.

1. Mom2Melli

Mom2Melli Forums Enthusiast

Oct 2, 2013
    Central California
    Yes, I jumped the gun and snagged the puppy at 7 weeks for a multitude of carefully thought through reasons. Not carsick on the way home, we have had 2 pees outside, a quick bath because he needed it, a new collar and tiny tag, AND the grand meeting with Shay & Melli & 3 cats. All went well. Shay wants to play, Melli just goes "whatever". This is without a doubt the cutest thing we have ever seen. He's now watching the ballgame with my husband (only he fell asleep -- dog, husband not yet).

Last edited: Nov 28, 2014
  2. Mom2Melli

Oct 2, 2013
    Central California
    More pix . . .

Last edited: Jul 23, 2014
  3. JacqueZ

JacqueZ Forums Enthusiast

Oct 4, 2012
    Akron, Ohio
    Haha, "well hello, what a fine smelling butt you have, welcome to the family"

He's adorable!

4. EJHUNTL

EJHUNTL Forums Enthusiast

Aug 11, 2013
    Ontario, Grand Bend
    Your little pup looks bigger at 7 weeks than my Hanna was when I picked her up at 8.5 weeks. So darned adorable, I can see why hubby looks smitten.

5. bkzoo

bkzoo Forums Enthusiast

Feb 25, 2014
    Wisconsin
    Cara - I am so happy for you - and also a tad bit jealous :). Cubby is so cute!

6. Mom2Melli

Oct 2, 2013
    Central California
    Baker's coming home in just a few days! Then we can oohh and ahhhh on your thread.

We have already reinstituted the statement we haven't used in 3 years . . . "Don't wake IT up!"

7. bkzoo

bkzoo Forums Enthusiast

Feb 25, 2014
    Wisconsin
    yes - will be so much fun to compare notes on the two. Of course yours will be smarter than mine, wait...mine will be smarter than yours...mine will be cuter than yours...wait...yours will be cuter than mine...lol

8. Mom2Melli

Oct 2, 2013
    Central California
    I will say they are equally wonderful -- though I think Cubby is getting the DARK award. Yikes, he is SO dark.

9. trini

trini Forums Sage

Nov 13, 2013
    upstate NY, USA
    I just love your wee lad...facially he looks so much like my Rory did...pulls at my heartstrings. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trini

10. Ann

Ann Moderator

Feb 25, 2008
    Good luck with your new little boy! Cubby is a cutie and looks like he'll be lots of fun. Enjoy him! :biggrin2: