Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

If Not a Sheltie...

Discussion in 'Sheltie Chat' started by Chris, Feb 17, 2014.

1. Chris

Chris Premium Member

Feb 25, 2008
    Layla could also be a restroom attendant. :rolleyes2:

2. corbinam

corbinam Moderator

Oct 14, 2008
    Lexi would be a border collie :lol:

3. Emmasmom

Emmasmom Forums Sage

Apr 2, 2010
    Canada
    Natalie would be the bouncer at the bathroom door.:rolleyes2:

4. Laddie's Mom

Laddie's Mom Forums Enthusiast

Jul 3, 2013
    N/A
    So could Laddie and Bella, LOL

5. Justicemom

Justicemom Forums Celebrity

Oct 2, 2009
    Minnesota
    Birch- the star Quarterback that likes to hang out with the girls and goof off. He doesn't know what he wants to do with his life yet, he just wants to play sports and have fun.

Ember- a movie star, Drama is her life.

Justice an engineer complete with pocket protector. As he has gotten older, he is the grumpy old man yelling "you damn kids get off Grass!"

6. Mom2Melli

Mom2Melli Forums Enthusiast

Oct 2, 2013
    Central California
    Good ones Dr. Shelli!

7. windy

windy Forums Regular

Apr 26, 2013
    Tuscaloosa, Alabama
    Blithe would be an treasure hunter. He's going to dig out one of the voles that have attacked the back yard if it's the last thing he does.

. . . or he'd be an alarm clock.

8. mellie

mellie Forums Enthusiast

May 18, 2011
    East Coast
    Sally's occupation would be a news commentator giving a blow by blow description of EVERY single thing that happens in our neighborhood...nonstop. :cool:

For fun, she would play soccer and be the centre forward, who chases down every ball, barking orders to the rest of the team.

On the home front she would also be the food monitor making sure everyone is in their proper place for meals and that the meals are served on time- this is very important !!

But most of all, she would still be my best friend. :hugs

9. Tabitha

Tabitha Forums Enthusiast

Apr 5, 2013
    Lubbock, Texas
    F-kap would the the skipper off of 'Gilligan's Island', always causing trouble for Gilligan and giving him orders. But around the girls he try's to be charming.

Jody is Gilligan!:wink2: Big goof ball, but very sweet. He try's his best to do good but alway seems to either cause trouble or trouble gets handed to him by the skipper (aka F-kap).

Sarah would be a fashion designer. Also the girl at work that you want to dislike because she so in love with herself, but you can't because she looks so sweet and innocent!:lol:

Ida would be the coworker that talks to much. But on girls day out is the life of the party!

Dixie would be the quiet little girl next door that loves to come over to play and even spend the night. But she is a foodaholic so keep your pantry doors locked at all times!:pop

10. take4roll10

take4roll10 Moderator

Aug 31, 2009
    Bailey would be either a dictator, hall monitor or some sort of supervisor. I already refer to her as "the supervisor" because she has to know exactly what I'm doing at all times and must observe me and anyone who enters my house. She warns me about the phone ringing, beeping sounds and any other noise in the house. So, maybe she would be an overzealous security guard.