Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Toffee's second snooker's Q, on to advanced

Discussion in 'Agility' started by Toffee's Mom, Apr 24, 2014.

1. Toffee's Mom

Toffee's Mom Forums Sage

Aug 31, 2009
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Can hardly believe we Q'd a snooker
    the three red jumps were RIGHT in the middle, and one off to the side towards the closing...
    we needed 32 points, we got 38 in 60 seconds...
    Glad I figured out a way to do a 'flowy' course... again mistakes were all mine, first off he didn't wrap the jumps very well in this run, like he did in others... one of them being he goes off to tell the ring crew off, grrrrrrr
    and the other he thought that was the end of the course and he kept going to the exit, ALSO I HAD told him go on as soon as I thought I can't get him turned around to take the tire (4 point obstacle instead of jump just 1 point, lol) so he thought go on means straight line and course over, LOL
    That's ok, he came back, and we did a great closing.
    Nobody else Q'd that course, even in advanced and masters, where the course was similar, except the tunnel entrances weren't multi directional...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvGPacnxSRo

SO on to advanced, now all we need is a jumper's q, believe it or not, and we have Starters Games Dog of Canada title lol
    FINALLY, it's coming together more, I can trial a bit more without fear of him being reactive or for fear he'll try and nail another dog, lol. He's come such a long way, and as I said before people at trials are surprised when I say oh Toffee is very reactive :D

2. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL
  3. Hurtseverywhere

Hurtseverywhere Forums Enthusiast

Sep 22, 2010
    London Ont
    Congrates and welcome to advanced purgatory ;) , that jumpers should be comming along soon with a nice pretty ribbon and paper to boot.

4. Mitchy

Mitchy Forums Enthusiast

Oct 22, 2012
    Idaho, USA
    Congratulations! Very nice run!

5. Toffee's Mom

Toffee's Mom Forums Sage

Aug 31, 2009
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    lollll, advanced purgatory is right... LOL
    oh well, he's overcome reactivity and drive issues and a super green handler, anything else he gives me is gravy :D

6. corbinam

corbinam Moderator

Oct 14, 2008
    What a good boy! That was a really great run!