1. Guest - Please ensure that you have read the Missing Sheltie Rules before starting a thread.
Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

California Sheltie - FOUND!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Missing Shelties' started by Ann, Sep 1, 2014.

1. Ann

Ann Moderator

Feb 25, 2008
    For any of our California members in the Oroville, California area, please help find Rusty! He escaped from the yard last night. His owner is frantic. Please share this and spread the word. Picture of Rusty with his mom below.

He is a golden sable color, white collar,microchipped. Please call 530-533-6835 if you have any news. I have driven all over the area and called his name .....no results. Please help bring him home.

Attached Files:

2. Sullivan

Sullivan Forums Enthusiast

May 29, 2013
    Florida
    I will keep good thoughts and say prayers that Rusty is returned to his mom in immediate fashion, unharmed and happy to be home.

3. Mally's Mom

Mally's Mom Forums Enthusiast

Oct 18, 2009
    Illinois
    Lord, please keep Rusty safe and guide him home to his loving mom as soon as possible. I thank you Lord.

4. abc9

abc9 Forums Novice

Sep 2, 2014
    Oroville, California
    He was seen l last night near Glen Drive and OroDam. On his way towards the Spillway.

5. Ann

Ann Moderator

Feb 25, 2008
    I heard that this morning. At least a sighting is good! They're going to have people out searching with them today.

I see you're nearby. If you hear anything would you let us know? I feel so bad for Ann who is so devoted to Rusty.

6. Mally's Mom

Mally's Mom Forums Enthusiast

Oct 18, 2009
    Illinois
    Continuous prayers going out for Rusty and his mom.

7. trini

trini Forums Sage

Nov 13, 2013
    upstate NY, USA
    Prayers being said in upstate NY for Rusty's safe return home.

Trini

8. Mom2Melli

Mom2Melli Forums Enthusiast

Oct 2, 2013
    Central California
    THIS is why I want Cubby in nosework. I met a lady years ago (now in Seattle) who trained tons of people to track lost pets with dogs. I SO want to be able to do this. We need to hurry up and grow up so we can start training.

9. Judyg

Judyg Premium Member

Oct 20, 2013
    Riverside, Ca.
    I'm praying for good news. I hope Rusty is found and that it's soon. His poor Mommy must be a wreck, I know I would be.

10. Ann

Ann Moderator

Feb 25, 2008
    Home!

Rusty is home!! He was found last night. I don't have details, but will post when I hear more. I know Ann appreciates your prayers and good wishes.

What a happy way to start the day! :biggrin2: