Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Chip 8 months photos

Discussion in 'Sheltie Chat' started by ferg, Sep 18, 2014.

1. ferg

ferg Premium Member

Feb 10, 2014
    Ohio
    You knew I couldn't go without some photos of His Honor the Chip. LOL

Growing up fast, too fast I am afraid. We see and hear changes every day. Chip is a profound blessing in our lives. I have a very large digital album of photos we shall cherish for a long time.

I love his "Lamb Chops". The full hair growth each side of his head down his neck is so soft and beautiful. Pants are filling out and I must do another hair "clip" around his ears.

Pic #1: Don't suppose that is a treat you have in your hand!

Pic #2: Am I Sassy or not?

Pic #3: Awww.... daddy I Love You Too!

Pic #4: I've got my eye on you!

Attached Files:

2. EJHUNTL

EJHUNTL Forums Enthusiast

Aug 11, 2013
    Ontario, Grand Bend
    Love his beautiful glossy coat!

3. bkzoo

bkzoo Forums Enthusiast

Feb 25, 2014
    Wisconsin
    Chip is just stunning!

4. Judyg

Judyg Premium Member

Oct 20, 2013
    Riverside, Ca.
    What a gorgeous boy.

5. Margi

Margi Premium Member

Nov 2, 2012
    Corona, AZ
    Looking fine as always, Your Honor! 8 months old already!

6. Sullivan

Sullivan Forums Enthusiast

May 29, 2013
    Florida
    My goodness, how time flies! I can't believe your baby boy is already 8 months old. What a handsome young man is growing into, of course, being such a beauty from birth, we knew this was a no-brainer. Lucky you to get to spend every day with this little stunner. :hugs

7. ghggp

ghggp Moderator

Aug 28, 2011
    Grosse Pointe, Michigan
    WOW, what a beauty! Love that glossy coat!
    Love the photos! I always wanted a tri!

8. Sparta

Sparta Forums Regular

Jul 29, 2014
    Norway
    I'm going to repeat what the others have said here, I LOVE his coat! His colours - that full white chest and slim collar - are just gorgeous. Looks like he has a very nice head on him, too!

PS. Sparta says to tell you that white-streaked noses are a sign of great quality and that those who have them should be given extra treats. :yes:

9. ferg

ferg Premium Member

Feb 10, 2014
    Ohio
    Re: Chip

I can assure you, His Honor gets most anything he wishes. After all he is ROYALTY. LOL

He loves venturing into the woods, with one of us watching. The pond is a favorite though. Mud and water half way up his sides, half hour later you would never know he had been in there. We need to give him a bath just so we can say we did. He is a clean freak and still stands beside me in the bathroom to get brushed every morning and evening.

We are so proud to be Chip's parents. One of my brothers has decided he knows his Station in Life.

10. susanmccain

susanmccain Forums Enthusiast

Jan 27, 2013
    London, Ohio
    Chip is beautiful! Wow...what a good looking fella. Thanks for sharing your pics.