Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

There is a scary monster in the house!

Discussion in 'Sheltie Chat' started by MissyGallant, Oct 23, 2014.

1. MissyGallant

MissyGallant Forums Enthusiast

Dec 20, 2011
    Dis is Clarabelle. One of da cats has been pawing at the office closet door and it went thump thump thump night. It mades Mom and Dad mad, so I barked at it. It didn't make it stop. DEN I gots in trubble fer barking. Da hoomans said my bark isn't bootiful at 3 am. As if!

Anyways, to make da thump thuimp stop, mom gots an air can. It goes PPSSTT at anyone dat gets near it. It scares Tara 'cause she's a bi ole sissie. And she hides on Mom's head when it goes off. Sissie. Nots me. I'm gonna find a way to kill it. OK- I run from it when it goes HSSST at me, but I'm determined- It WILL DIE! One day it will ferget to HSST at me, 'cause I'm sneaky.

2. jomuir

jomuir Forums Enthusiast

May 10, 2011
    Tell your mom you are protecting your family from the scary monster in the room, they should be giving you extra treats for your hard work! Very unfair Clarabelle.

3. cookieP

cookieP Forums Regular

Jan 28, 2014
    Spartanburg, SC
    My kitteh brother paws at bedroom door at night. Mah dad says kitteh gonna get keeled. Cuz. Dad says he needs sleep. Mom says she sleeps through it. But at 5 when she iz tryn to "sleep in" and he bangs on door. Mommy gets up. Ties kitteh up outside on his tie out. Kitteh has tie out. I has no tie out :smile2: