Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

HIS HONOR THE CHIP 9months 13 days

Discussion in 'Sheltie Chat' started by ferg, Oct 28, 2014.

1. ferg

ferg Premium Member

Feb 10, 2014
    Ohio
    I really do not have time to do this, my wife will be after me. :)

CHIP is unbelievably almost 9 1/2 months old.

He is the darling of our household, I cannot possibly convey in words how much love we have for him and how much joy he brings into our lives every day.

He has become a gifted student. Every day I teach him something new he never forgets. When I eat my breakfast of Cheerios he has to have a few dry ones. When I haven't had my spoonful sometimes he becomes a little unsettled so I tell him to be "Patient". He lies down and waits his turn.

Most animals have their own way of getting your attention, dogs bark, howl, or what ever. Chip does bark most of the time to get what he wants but some times he will walk up to Mama or I, place his paw on our leg. We look down at him, he has that "I Love You" look and our hearts melt into our shoes. He hasn't forgotten the little message, "I Love You" means you want a sweet little kiss. He gives it every time. A bonus is when he lays his head down on your neck, Oh My!!!

Chip has become a beautiful Tri Sheltie a little earlier than most of our Collies did. I have enclosed a few pics I took this afternoon. I do hope you enjoy them as much as I do sharing.

Attached Files:

2. susanmccain

susanmccain Forums Enthusiast

Jan 27, 2013
    London, Ohio
    Chip is a good looking guy! He is one fortunate Sheltie...he has wonderful home with people who love him. :smile2:

3. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL
    love the pic of Chip and his stick:yes:

4. bkzoo

bkzoo Forums Enthusiast

Feb 25, 2014
    Wisconsin
    Chip is one handsome boy!

5. ghggp

ghggp Moderator

Aug 28, 2011
    Grosse Pointe, Michigan
    What an absolutely gorgeous tri boy you have!
    Your photos of him are great!

And yes, we enjoyed every one! :yes:

6. Margi

Margi Premium Member

Nov 2, 2012
    Corona, AZ
    Handsome as always!
    I think he should get a gavel for Christmas :lol:

So at 9 months has he entered into the terrible teen stage yet? Fillion didn't start acting like a brat till he was closer to a year old, but then he was behind on everything developmental...

7. Mally's Mom

Mally's Mom Forums Enthusiast

Oct 18, 2009
    Illinois
    Chip is a very handsome boy!

Outstanding coat. I love his markings.

Great photography.

8. ferg

ferg Premium Member

Feb 10, 2014
    Ohio
    chip

Margi,

Hasn't entered to the terrible times as yet. He is more Lovey now than earlier.

Definitely is ornery and such a delight!

I am sure being in our shop so many hours this time of year he is bored. Comes to me with a sad face trying to get a treat. Has access to his play yard from the shop. I won't be cutting any holes in the doors for him to go out on his own. Cold weather will probably really get him bored. We can only imagine what fun he is going to have in the snow,

9. alonsoe

alonsoe Forums Enthusiast

Jun 20, 2014
    Spain
    He is a sheltie soul, I can see it in his eyes.....he's adorable! :hugs

10. Sullivan

Sullivan Forums Enthusiast

May 29, 2013
    Florida
    WOW Ferg, what a gorgeous lady killer you and momma have there. He just keeps getting better looking with each picture you share. Looking at his face and reading your words, it is hard to tell who loves who more. You were definitely lucky the day His Honor The Chip chose you and your wife to be his family and to let you live with him and share his life . . . job well done Chip. :hugs