Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Sandstorm here! I do not like this snow!

Discussion in 'Sheltie Chat' started by KarenCurtis, Jan 27, 2015.

1. KarenCurtis

KarenCurtis Premium Member

Jan 30, 2010
    Massachusetts
    All yu dogs!
    I went out with Dad! The snow is abov my shoulders dad sed! I cud not find a gud place to pee. I cud not find any Leevs to bring in the house! I like to bring leevs in the house the hoomans say thank yu and throw them away. I do not get it! They like trees in ther house but not leevs.
    I am still a gud dog. I am a brave dog. I went to visit my grand parents at the rehab place and I was not scard.

2. Judyg

Judyg Premium Member

Oct 20, 2013
    Riverside, Ca.
    Yu are a gud and brave dog to go out in all that snow Sandstorm. I hopes you finded a place to potty and made some yellow snow.

Lacey

3. vickaaayhay

vickaaayhay Forums Regular

Sep 21, 2014
    Amarillo
    Aimee here! Gud job sandstorm! I cudn't pee in the snow either! I sink right in and momma cudn't find me but I think that's funny hehe. mommy and daddy dug a hole for me to pee in and i really liked it
    make sure you run inside the house before ur momma can clean your paws :yes: snow inside the house iz way more fun than outside

4. Shelby's mom

Shelby's mom Forums Enthusiast

Jan 4, 2012
    Shelby here. i have my hoomans trained to shovel me paths all around the yard, so I can still run around and chase trains as they go by, and I have lots of places to potty.

If they don't shovel me a path then I run and jump in the snow until I become one big giant snowball. Then when I come in the house I make one big mess as I melt :lol:

5. roxyllsk

roxyllsk Forums Enthusiast

Apr 28, 2012
    New Jersey
    Romeo here ! We did not gets too much snow here but I could not find the perfect poopy spot. My hiney was touching the snow ! I could not go ! So I held it and held it and held it and then I had to go. But it was in the house not in the perfect poopy spot. OOpsie. Momma was mad at me. My lil sister she laughed and laughed cause I gots yelled at this time. Lil sisters are a pain that way.

But Momma forgived me and said she understood but that I better find a different perfect poopy spot.

I still like the snows a lot. I love to eat it and roll in it and run and run and run. And run. And then there are poopsicles which are the bestest treat !

If you come in the house with lots of extra snow make sure to save me some for later. I love eating snow.

6. mimiretz

mimiretz Forums Enthusiast

Oct 14, 2014
    denver
    Dis Oberon. We have no snow now :( But when snow here, I can never find poopy place cause it no smell right. I tunnels in snow with my nose, and Mama and Daddy laugh. I LOVES snow! And yes, you is gud and brave dog for bringing leeves in house, even if hoomans don't unnerstand.

7. Woodbender

Woodbender Forums Enthusiast

Nov 12, 2009
    Grand Rapids (area) Mi.
    Love it. We shoveled half the back yard when Chelsea was still alive. She liked "clean" places to do her business.

8. Chris

Chris Premium Member

Feb 25, 2008
    Sargent Sandstorm! You have lots of snow! You are now in the First Sheltie Mountain Division! You are a snow sargent!

Colonel Underpants

9. tesslynn

tesslynn Forums Enthusiast

Mar 3, 2014
    idaho
    potty in the snow

mine must be weird, because they seem to prefer to do their biz in the snow, as long as it is not taller than them, drifts are for bouncing in.

10. SheepOfBlue

SheepOfBlue Premium Member

Oct 15, 2009
    Sandstorm you forgot the second most important thing (after foooood of course). In that snow stuff you can hardly play frisbee at all let alone ball. This is a problem. Good for me that our rain seldoms gets hard so it is OK here. I can see why you would be upset and requiring more cookies

Signed
    Sca

PS Ignore anything Spitfire posts since he is not right in the head