Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

I gradjuwayted!

Discussion in 'Sheltie Chat' started by cmae, Feb 17, 2015.

1. cmae

cmae Forums Enthusiast

Nov 21, 2014
    Kelowna, BC
    Cruz here. Last night momma sed we waz going to our last obedeyans class, and I had to be a good boy. I dunno what that woman talks about.. I ALWAYZ a good boy! Anyway, she brought be the good stuffs to class - cheese and sausages mMm, mMm. And I listened to everything her and daddy told me! I sat, I downed, I heeled, I came, I stayed.. and I gots foooood, glorious fooood! I was SO good and the teacher called me an "all star"! She gave me a gold sticker on my diploma (I sed thank you but a cookie wud have been better).

Momma sez we gets a 2 week break from class then we do "Agility 1." I hope that means I FINALLY get to go on those high things and jump like the big dogs soon! That looks wayyyyy more fun than all this stuff.. booooring!

2. Mom2Melli

Mom2Melli Forums Enthusiast

Oct 2, 2013
    Central California
    YAY! Way to go little cousin! All that sit and stay stuff is boring, isn't it? Have fun in agility class. We might do it someday but I am too busy smelling things right now and boy is that fun!

Keep up the good work!

~ Cubby

3. mimiretz

mimiretz Forums Enthusiast

Oct 14, 2014
    denver
    Dis Oberon. Con, Congr -- Good Job!!!! I gradjuwayted too, and gets to start intermediate class next week. Mommy and Daddy says I is teacher's pet. I thinks that means I gets lots and lots of treats from them AND from the teacher so it a good thing. I is the youngest puppy in the class, but is also the smartest puppy 'cause I is a Sheltie :winkgrin:

4. cmae

cmae Forums Enthusiast

Nov 21, 2014
    Kelowna, BC
    Cousin Cubby, momma sez one day we will try scent hurdling.. smelling and running and jumping! Now THAT sounds fun! So many fun things to try when you iz a smart sheltie like us!

Oberon, I wuz the youngest and smartest too. It MUST be a sheltie thing! I hopes you get lots of yummy foods in the big dog class!

- Cruz

5. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL
    Congrats to the smart shelties finishing class:yes:

6. susanmccain

susanmccain Forums Enthusiast

Jan 27, 2013
    London, Ohio
  7. Chris

Chris Premium Member

Feb 25, 2008
  8. SheepOfBlue

SheepOfBlue Premium Member

Oct 15, 2009
    OK enough of that Mr Cruz now getting training your sheep to mind you. Be ready though they keep thinking they are in charge

Signed
    Spitfire the destroyer

9. kryslaurelle

kryslaurelle Forums Enthusiast

Nov 26, 2012
    SLO, California
    You only have two weeks between classes?! Ugh, we have SIX weeks! And classes are only six weeks long! Just enough time to forget everything :rolleyes2:

Anyway, good job, Cruz! And have fun in agility!! :biggrin2:

10. cmae

cmae Forums Enthusiast

Nov 21, 2014
    Kelowna, BC
    We got pretty lucky and found a trainer in town that does drop in classes for obedience/agility/scent. Classes allow you to move at your own pace and you "graduate" when you feel you and your dog are ready to. It works great with my schedule since I'm a nurse and my schedule changes weekly. She is also an owner of 4 shelties - 1 of which is a world agility champ. We are so excited to start with her!!