Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Hey from Brisbane Australia

Discussion in 'Say Hello!' started by Allie&Prince, May 7, 2015.

1. Allie&Prince

Allie&Prince Forums Novice

Apr 17, 2015
    Australia
    I have a Sheltie ... Prince is 9 months ...he's such a loving dog ...he is my first ever dog and I'm 55 years old....life is an adventure...

2. trini

trini Forums Sage

Nov 13, 2013
    upstate NY, USA
    Allie and Prince, welcome to SN. :smile2:

Trini

3. Caro

Caro Moderator

Jan 14, 2009
    Hi there, good to see another Aussie on board.

Isn't it amazing how having a dog opens up a whole new world, esp when you have a really cute dog. It's a great way to get to know lots of people in your neighbourhood.

How is puppy adolescence going?

4. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL
    welcome:smile2:
    we love pix:yes:

5. Chris

Chris Premium Member

Feb 25, 2008
    Welcome! Shelties make everything better!

6. Sullivan

Sullivan Forums Enthusiast

May 29, 2013
    Florida
    Hello Allie&Prince, welcome to Sheltie Nation, we're glad you decided to stop by. We love pictures here because we just love to gush all over the little ones and then love to watch them grow and mature. You are in for one wild, lifelong ride full of Sheltie everything. So, sit back, relax, have a drink! \_/, hold on and enjoy the ride! :yes: :smile2:

Last edited: May 7, 2015
  7. Hannah

Hannah Forums Enthusiast

Mar 19, 2014
    NSW, Australia
    Hi and welcome! SN is a great place for help and info. Prince sounds very sweet :smile2:

8. Angel Fultz

Angel Fultz Forums Novice

May 14, 2015
    Texas
    Shelties are like potatochips

I have three myself, and my youngest girl is about a month younger than Prince. Be prepared! Shelties are like potato chips, and it's hard to stop at just one! Two of my girls are rescue, and Khyber my little talker is an intentional breeding. I got lucky when I rescued mom, and got her papers. Hope you have many wonderful years ahead with your best friend!

Angel

9. Hanne

Hanne Forums Sage

Nov 13, 2014
    Danmark
    Welcome to SN :yes:
    I have myself a lovable Sheltie girl of 10 months. And can only say that the adventure continues with even more amazing experiences with Prince from now on :fl