Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Happy to Join this site

Discussion in 'Say Hello!' started by HuntersMom, Jul 25, 2015.

1. HuntersMom

HuntersMom Forums Novice

Jul 23, 2015
    Nevada
    Hello, I was thrilled to find this site. We have a 9 year old sheltie cross (who was a pound rescue dog) that we adore. Next spring we'd like to get a pure bred sheltie to add to our family. There is something so sweet about the bond Hunter has formed with each of us, we've been totally blessed to have him.
    I am looking forward to learning more about shelties in preparation for getting our puppy next spring!
    HuntersMom
    ps, I'll post a picture of Hunter if someone will kindly tell me how to attach, I don't see the paperclip icon I'm used to using in email. Appreciate it!

2. Hanne

Hanne Forums Sage

Nov 13, 2014
    Danmark
    Welcome to Hunter and his family, we love the pictures :lol:

To upload directly on the site you must be a Premium Member, but you can also use a service such as photobucket ore another service and paste the link :yes:

3. trini

trini Forums Sage

Nov 13, 2013
    upstate NY, USA
    Your Hunter sounds like a wonderful soul and hopefully will be a good big brother to your sheltie pup when he/she comes into your family next spring.

Glad you have joined us...welcome! :smile2:

Trini

4. Sullivan

Sullivan Forums Enthusiast

May 29, 2013
    Florida
    Welcome Hunter and his humans to Sheltie Nation. You will find this is a great play to stay and play and that we are all crazy nuts for our beloved breed. I look forward to the pictures you will share and you know are looking forward to adding the new family member. :smile2:

5. susanmccain

susanmccain Forums Enthusiast

Jan 27, 2013
    London, Ohio
    Welcome to the forum! We do love to see pics of Shelties.:smile2:

6. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL
    welcome:smile2:
    we love pix:yes:

7. Cleo2014