Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

New on Sheltie Nation: Sheltie Angels!

Discussion in 'Forum Notifications' started by Kelly, Oct 9, 2015.

1. Kelly

Kelly Administrator

Feb 21, 2008
    Tomorrow morning on Sheltie Nation I will formally announce the release of the new Sheltie Angels section of Sheltie Nation. However, I wanted to give all the forum members a sneak peek tonight! :wink2:

http://sheltienation.com/angels-welcome/

If you have a Sheltie Angel, please feel free to leave a memorial. There are only 3 test memorials that are up right now so let's get some fur babies added to keep my Sheltie Angel Toby, company.

All basic memorials are free and will be moderated before being released to the Angels site. There is also the ability to "light a memorial candle" for anyone's angel that you would like. Candles operate like the comments on the blog, so they will also be moderated by me to prevent any spam.

There is also an optional angel photo gallery upgrade option. A one time cost of 15.00 will cover hosting costs of your gallery of angel pictures forever. Forum Premium Members will get this upgrade for free.

Please explore this new section of Sheltie Nation and let me know what you think! Suggestions and feedback are welcome. (I will be posting this same announcement thread over in the Sheltie Angels forum below, so post any comments there.)

2. Ann

Ann Moderator

Feb 25, 2008
    The new site is lovely, Kelly! Thank you for giving us this place to remember our Sheltie angels. I can see that you put a lot of work into it.

3. trini

trini Forums Sage

Nov 13, 2013
    upstate NY, USA
    Great job, Kelly...beautiful site. This will allow members to share their Sheltie Angels with all of us and hopefully that sharing will bring them comfort. Thank-you for all the time and effort you took to make this possible.

Trini