Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

2017 NOI, Agility and Rally in Georgia!

Discussion in 'Obedience' started by 2GoodDogs, Mar 10, 2016.

1. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL
    Great job:yes: hope to hear that you got in.....

2. 2GoodDogs

2GoodDogs Forums Enthusiast

Jun 17, 2010
    atlanta
    Ugh. Post office did not deliver my entry as guaranteed. It was supposed to get to AKC on opening day, Wed. 21st. It did not arrive till Thursday at 3:00 and the result of that is, the novice slots were already full and I was #25 on the wait list. Geesh! The Post Office refunded the $22 I spent for guaranteed overnight express mail, but ....

Sorely disappointed....

I withdrew my entry, being wait listed #25 would not be likely to get in, and I don't want my $75.00 check just hanging around for months!

So, I'm going to Perry for the Rally National, but not as an exhibitor... steward, maybe - spectator certainly!!!!

Meanwhile, we are happy with our shiny new RA and RE titles, and have entered 3 days in January with hopes of earning Flyer's CD and fingers crossed for UDX legs for Justus puppy. :D

Hope your New Years goals are shiny and bright! AND.. if you will be in Perry, please let's meet and greet! (there are a few decent places around for a cup of coffee or cocktails...)

3. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL
    so sad- was ready to root for you....
    silly post office not getting it there overnight...
    maybe next year:fl

4. 2GoodDogs

Jun 17, 2010
    atlanta
    Thanks but next year its likely to be Tulsa, and that is too far! I will be okay but I hope that AKC reconsiders having entries open the busiest day of the post office year (Dec. 21)

5. 2GoodDogs

Jun 17, 2010
    atlanta
    Novice wait listed 25 got in. Wasn't me though, I had dropped out. Darn, but oh well....

6. 2GoodDogs

Jun 17, 2010
    atlanta
    About 4 weeks away, don't know yet if I'm stewarding rally or obedience... But I've taken the time off work and getting excited to go...

7. 2GoodDogs

Jun 17, 2010
    atlanta
    Okay, my agenda is set... Friday I'm a tourist at the Rally rings, and shopping! Saturday and Sunday I'll be stewarding NOI, including... gulp... the FINAL rounds!!!! :)

8. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL
    the finals- how awesome:pop
    I do know one of the Rally judges that is going to be there- she judged at our trial:yes:

9. 2GoodDogs

Jun 17, 2010
    atlanta
    4 more days to the Rally National Championship! I'm so excited, but still a little sore that Flyer didn't get entered... it doesn't matter, he's finished his RE now and has his CD ... we can be champions in our own minds. :D

If any shelties are down there... I'll be rooting for you!

10. 2GoodDogs

Jun 17, 2010
    atlanta
    PS - There will be live streaming of rally and obedience! (wow, my backside might be all over the internet... bending over setting articles, gloves... jump height... fig. 8 post... eek! :D