Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

2018 NRC and NOC to be held at Purina Farms, March 23-25

Discussion in 'Obedience' started by 2GoodDogs, Apr 13, 2017.

1. 2GoodDogs

2GoodDogs Forums Enthusiast

Jun 17, 2010
    atlanta
    Hope we can qualify and get our entry in on the first day...

2. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL
    us too:fl
    just got to get Cran's RAE title and we'll be ready to go:yes:
    I was so excited when I saw it was going to be at Purina Farms- Reno was just a little too far but we might have tried to get there if we qualified.

I watched one of the RAE livestreams from this year's RNC and said to myself that Cran is as good as some of those dogs and better than some others so why not?

3. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL
    well, revisiting old posts- Cran got his RAE and appropriate scores to qualify for 2018 RNC.
    I was actually checking your posts to see when the premium might come out as I remember that the post office did not get your entry there in time last year. I don't want to miss out on at least sending our entry in......:fl

Cara Sandler likes this.
  4. 2GoodDogs

Jun 17, 2010
    atlanta
    I'm waiting too! Looks like our entries won't have to compete with Christmas cards this year! Flyer is qualified and we want to go! I've not been to Purina Farms, it would be an awesome trip!

Justus is entered in Masters in 2 weeks. Hops are high, expectations for a Q are not!

5. Chris

Chris Premium Member

Feb 25, 2008
    Northern Virginia
    I hope y'all get in so we can cheer from afar!!

6. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL
    don't sabotage yourself- some of those signs are totally do-able and I think the judges are using some of the better signs.
    I worried about the jump but Cran pulled it off. now points for scores- that is another matter:o1

7. 2GoodDogs

Jun 17, 2010
    atlanta
    The entry forms for the last Rally national came out of this date a year ago... waiting for news of the 2018 entry period and premium list... not that it looks likely I can go. A huge vet bill has to be paid by May or will accrue 28% interest!!!! EEEKKKK!!!