Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

A calender project~ Double Merles

Discussion in 'Sheltie Chat' started by mbfrench, Oct 28, 2011.

1. mbfrench

mbfrench Forums Celebrity

Aug 2, 2009
    South Carolina
    So I have pondered this thought,and lately I had been emailed about the new photos of Mia by some freinds,that they thought they would make great photos for a calender.

So I thought thought,why not get other owners involved that own double merles,and create a beautiful calender.

I will have (with everyones help) tips on training,deaf & blind dog tips.etc...

I have had some wonderful responses & pictures sent already. The proceeds from the calender will go to the rescue that Mia & Duncan spent thier early puppyhood days & months at. It is CullensArchAngel Rescue in Columbia SC.

So I am extending the invitation to owners here with double merles.Dogs with hearing/sight disabilities.

I am looking at a 3-4 week deadline to submit your photos to me privately.If you need my private email,it is
    [email protected]

I am looking for beautiful head shots,holiday,clear action shots,outdoor shots. So long as they are clear.

Any thoughts,advice gladly taken.
    Blessings~

2. Emmasmom

Emmasmom Forums Sage

Apr 2, 2010
    Canada
    Can't wait to see it Michele. Do you ship to Canada?

3. PreciousSheltie

PreciousSheltie Forums Enthusiast

Mar 13, 2011
    I don't have any photos to contribute but just wanted to send my happy blessings that this is a wonderful idea! And to extend the calender to include not just Mia but other double merle or disabled dogs is definitely just brilliant! Definitely something that will warm the hearts during christmas season! Perhaps a preview snippet of one or two pictures included in the calendar at a small size would be good, for those that can not buy it online but still want to see this great project. :D I look forward to hearing about this more as the project picks up hopefully!

4. nbrard

nbrard Forums Enthusiast

What a great idea and wonderful fundraiser for the rescue!

5. mbfrench

Aug 2, 2009
    South Carolina
    I will ship one anywheres~

6. Emmasmom

Emmasmom Forums Sage

Apr 2, 2010
    Canada
    I would love one. Thanx.

7. MissSuzie

MissSuzie Forums Enthusiast

Nov 19, 2008
    Beautiful SW Florida
    Michelle, I sent you a picture of Cooper the one-eyed wonder dog! No pressure to include him, but I love the picture.

8. mbfrench

Aug 2, 2009
    South Carolina
    Just getting home,and c hecking mail...WELL you know it I want a picture...(more than one please) of that beautiful boy!!

9. mbfrench

Aug 2, 2009
    South Carolina
  10. dawns2shelties

dawns2shelties Forums Sage

I love all the pics you've been getting in. They're all beautiful. I loved the one of Cooper.