Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

A dripping mudball

Discussion in 'Sheltie Chat' started by MissyGallant, May 1, 2017.

1. MissyGallant

MissyGallant Forums Enthusiast

Dec 20, 2011
    It rained slightly in Indiana this weekend. OK- the truth is- IT RAINED ALMOST CONSTANTLY FOR 72 HOURS! It rained so much that I want to say bad words that will get me kicked off the forums. So, I won't say them, but you ALL know which ones they are. The rain turned my backyard into a mudpit. My dainty Belles avoided the mudpit. Clarabelle in particular hid under the table umbrella which I forgot to close. My boys however, seem to enjoy being wet. So, they played chase and tumble. Rocket managed to stay wet, but clean. Cooper however, that boy turned into a dripping mudball. And he was having so much fun he didn't want to come inside. DH saw him and started saying those bad words and saying, "I have to give him a bath now." I said, "Oh why bother with that? He'll just get all muddy the next time we let him out. Because it's still raining." So, we let the mudball dry and brushed him out. If it stops raining anytime soon, I'll bath him. But until then, cover the furniture with old blankets and let the little mudball have fun.

tesslynn and Hanne like this.
  2. Chris

Chris Premium Member

Feb 25, 2008
    You are a very understanding Shetie Mum!!

3. SheepOfBlue

SheepOfBlue Premium Member

Oct 15, 2009
    Spitfire has to attack lightning. When the front came through I missed getting them in by about 5 minutes. Sca was wet because well Spitfire MUST be herded. However he came in and got dried off. Spitfire, nope. At one point I looked out and through torrential down pour saw him about 20 ft out and do a shake. He had a cone of water spray out about 2'. The off he went to attack more thunder :ROFLMAO:

Margi likes this.
  4. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL
    Dixie also has to chase off the lightning. we got home about 730 last night- rain but not torrential. after dinner, I didn't let them out right away because it was heavy rain but when I did finally have to let them go out, they stayed out and came in completely soaked.......

SheepOfBlue likes this.
  5. RikyR

RikyR Premium Member

Nov 27, 2013
    Baton Rouge LA
    Cody hated to get wet. It was so funny to see him walk on his toes to keep from getting wet. Thought he would melt if he got wet. But let it thunder, and getting wet was totally forgotten. Zulu on the other hand is all about getting wet, as long as it is not in the bath tub!

SheepOfBlue likes this.
  6. Cara Sandler

Cara Sandler Forums Enthusiast

Jul 11, 2015
    Florida
    Spirit chases thunder too :)

PamG likes this.
  7. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL
  8. Hanne

Hanne Forums Sage

Nov 13, 2014
    Danmark
    I could not see pic :no:

9. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL
    sorry- not sure why it was asking for a sign in
    hope this one works better

MissyGallant and Cara Sandler like this.
  10. Cara Sandler

Cara Sandler Forums Enthusiast

Jul 11, 2015
    Florida
    OMG, that is hilarious!!!!!!!!!