Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

all yu dogs! sandstorm here! i is not a rally dog

Discussion in 'Sheltie Chat' started by KarenCurtis, Aug 23, 2017.

1. KarenCurtis

KarenCurtis Forums Enthusiast

Jan 30, 2010
    Massachusetts
    all yu dogs! i went to a rally last week and i is just a dog. i did not go back this week becuz my hoomans sed they do not want to compeet in rally. i is just a dog i do not need a rally. the only thing i liked about rally was the cheese. i is also a sargent. I hope colonel underpants is not disapointed i is just an obedient dog

Hanne likes this.
  2. Hanne

Hanne Forums Enthusiast

Nov 13, 2014
    Danmark
    Minnie here:
    I understand you very well - I am not a rally dog either - and I did not even get cheese.

You must also contest your job as a sargent - and get ready for a little sister.

Sure colonel underpants will not bee disapointed - - Because you are a gud and dutiful dog

KarenCurtis likes this.
  3. KarenCurtis

Jan 30, 2010
    Massachusetts
    Minnie! my hoomans sed we will get Minnie after next yeer. I am the favrite dog and yu shud hav had cheese.

Hanne likes this.
  4. mimiretz

mimiretz Premium Member

Oct 14, 2014
    denver
    Dis Oberon. I is just a dog, too. I is not even a sargent, or a private! I do sometimes get cheese, though, just cause I is a gud dog and take gud care of my hoomans.

KarenCurtis likes this.
  5. Hanne

Hanne Forums Enthusiast

Nov 13, 2014
    Danmark
    Oberon my mom also appreciate that I take care of her - I get a tiny, tiny piece of cheese every day :hugs

- I have completely by myself assumed the task - to patrol on our plot in the summerhouse :yes:
    - But mom often says: " relax now You are not a police officer" :confused2:

KarenCurtis likes this.
  6. Chris

Chris Premium Member

Feb 25, 2008
    Northern Virginia
    First Sargent Sandstorm! I am not disappointed. I am impressed! You are just like me!! I do not like to compete. I only like to go to rally classes and enjoy the fun with my Commandermom. I do not like pressure or crowds. Be like me! Enjoy the fun part and bag the competition.

Colonel Underpants

7. KarenCurtis

Jan 30, 2010
    Massachusetts
    Colonel Underpants! it was not fun! just the cheese was fun. ther was no playtime! it was too serious i is just a dog and i is a Sargent too.

8. mimiretz

mimiretz Premium Member

Oct 14, 2014
    denver
    You is a useful dog! I is useful too! I lets my hoomans know when anyone comes near our house! There is men with machines that come all the time! And sometimes my dad puts some stuff near the street and these men come in a big truck and take it away! I barks real loud at those men for taking our stuff but my dad says, "It's just the garbage men. We don't want that stuff. They're supposed to take it" I barks anyway just in case he made a mistake.

And my mommy is real sick, so I stay with her all day to scare the cancer away! I gives her my best toys so she can cuddle with them. Sometimes I even gives her my blankie cause it's soft. And I barks at the men with machines so they stay away and don't scare her when she's sleeping.

So even though i is not a rally dog or a army dog, I is a useful dog and so I get cheese sometimes and I gets other snacks a lot!

KarenCurtis and Hanne like this.
  9. Hanne

Hanne Forums Enthusiast

Nov 13, 2014
    Danmark
    Yes, the garbage men - I bark them too, but not my dangerous bark.

The other day, the black chimney sweeper entered our garden, then you can think I got my most dangerous bark forward and held him until my mom came out. (I have many different barks)

I do not care about machines just they do not stop outside our house, then I need to tell mom.

Oberon so sorry to hear your mom is sick :hugs from me and mom
    Sure your love and care gives light in her everyday life - and will scare this disorder away

Yo are a really gud dog and always so helpful :yes:

10. KarenCurtis

Jan 30, 2010
    Massachusetts
    Sandstorm here! Yu is a gud dog! Tell your hooman i hope she is better soon!