Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Any stickers on your car?

Discussion in 'Other Equipment' started by corbinam, Sep 7, 2010.

1. Mom2Melli

Mom2Melli Forums Enthusiast

Oct 2, 2013
    Central California
    Mine now has the super Sheltie Nation decal AND My sheltie is smarter than our president

(note: any and all presidents -- no one in particular).

2. PatC

PatC Forums Enthusiast

Jul 27, 2012
    P
    We don't need front license plates in my state, but I bought my car in a state that does, so the dealership had installed a "Team Toyota" plate on the front. I replaced it with a customized plate featuring a black and white photo of my three running toward the camera. Weird, but I like it.:winkgrin:

3. Mom2Melli

Mom2Melli Forums Enthusiast

Oct 2, 2013
    Central California
  4. o.lawrence

o.lawrence Forums Novice

Apr 13, 2016
    New Jersey
    I'm a bit of a sticker collector Im afraid..
    Several 'I've qualified for Crufts' stickers from the KC, English SSC sticker, Welsh ditto, 'Show Offs on Board' which is on the back window and is my favourite. It has seven shelties faces looking smug and one thumbing it's nose which reminds me of Yogi (!) My original was on a car I sold and went funny when I got it off - distorted. I ordered another off ebay laminated it and stuck it on with bluetack so hopefully it will last forever...
    My tax disc holder has a sheltie on it, I have sheltie sunshades on each back window and an air freshner with a sheltie on it (gift).More stickers - 'My Dogs are Microchipped' (to deter thieves) and most important a notice I've done up myself to say in the event of an emergency get the dogs out of the car and try to keep then contained (they travel in crates). The reason for this is that so many many shelties have been lost through being in car accidents and panicking when they have been rescued and escaping. I have put a warning to this effect on the notice too and that my ICE (In Case of Emergency) numbers are in the glove compartment.
    I also have a Lifeboats sticker and Poppy Appeal too as these are causes close to my heart
    Reading this you may be wondering if I can acatually see out

5. Christine565

Christine565 Forums Regular

Aug 7, 2014
    St. Louis, MO
    My friend is making me an awesome sticker! I'm a fan of Doctor Who so it's a silhouette of a sheltie with a fez and a Tardis and it says Sonic Sheltie. I can't wait til it's ready!

6. Ryan

Ryan Forums Regular

Jan 6, 2017
    Nothing on my car but I'd like to put a sticker of my college on my car once I graduate. My girlfriend has dog stickers on her car though :)

7. DKBurtonAdams

DKBurtonAdams Premium Member

Jan 11, 2017
    Utah
  8. Hanne

Hanne Forums Enthusiast

Nov 13, 2014
    Danmark