Stabler is 3 months old and went for shots and to get his chip yesterday. The vet was checking him out and said that one testicle has not dropped yet. I've gone back to the breeder and she stated that the sire and other puppies from that sire has not had issues. The vet said we would wait until he is 6 months old to see if it dropped but she knows that my plan was to use him for breeding. She is saying that he should not be used and should be neutered if it doesn't drop naturally. Does anyone have advice for me? My 3 kids really wanted each a puppy from my two dogs. I wasn't planning on breeding them for 2 years yet.