Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Carrots

Discussion in 'Sheltie Chat' started by SheepOfBlue, Apr 17, 2017.

1. SheepOfBlue

SheepOfBlue Premium Member

Oct 15, 2009
    Huntsville,Al
    Sca here, I heard all y'all talk of carrots and well I have to admit the ones that I have seen were almost food not real food. Now they were 'baby' carrots and it seems that matters. I have not sampled any adult carrots but this morning me and the runt got crock pot carrots..... NOW THAT IS TASTY. Spitfire even ran back in and scammed our sheep into giving us each a third one. So now I understand how carrots can be food instead of not food. The word in front is the one that matters.

Signed
    Sca

PS anyone that disagrees can send me their crock pot carrots, none for the runt.

2. mimiretz

mimiretz Premium Member

Oct 14, 2014
    denver
    Dis Oberon. I luvs all carrots! I luvs baby carrots 'n adulz carrots 'n raw carrots 'n cooked carrots 'n glazed carrots 'n any other kind of carrots!!!! Dey's as gud as green beans 'n backberries.

SheepOfBlue likes this.
  3. ferg

ferg Premium Member

Feb 10, 2014
    Ohio
    Chip and Laddie will "Kill" for the baby Carrots, especially if they have been in the freezer. Heck , they don't care if they are cooked or not! lol

SheepOfBlue likes this.
  4. SheepOfBlue

Oct 15, 2009
    Huntsville,Al
    Mr Oberon you need to upgrade your cookies, I tried one of the green beans before and it was horrible. Not sure if there are other colors but the green ones were just not there. Definetely not food.

Signed
    Sca

Cara Sandler likes this.
  5. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL
    all the shelties here love carrots and sweet potatoes and lettuce...........

6. Cara Sandler

Cara Sandler Forums Enthusiast

Jul 11, 2015
    Florida
    Skylar loves all vegetables. Spirit thinks vegetables are garbage.

SheepOfBlue likes this.
  7. mimiretz

mimiretz Premium Member

Oct 14, 2014
    denver
    Sca - you is silly! Green beans is not cookies; green beans are extra fud for dinner like carrots! Sometimes I gets only kibble, sometimes when mommy and daddy eats their dinners I gets extra dinner like green beans and carrots! They is not cookies; cookies is whats I gets at bedtime. Backberries and booberries I gets in morning. And stawberries I gets at night.

8. Caro

Caro Moderator

Jan 14, 2009
    Canberra, Australia
    Tully here, only thing carrots are good for are dropping on the floor to tease my Bro' - just when he thinks I'm not looking at the carrot I bite him on the nose. Baby carrots grow into big carrots so blah - I hates all veggies. I hates broccoli especially - even when mum tries to trick me with brocollini. Baby veggies, huh you won't trick me.

SheepOfBlue likes this.
  9. SheepOfBlue

Oct 15, 2009
    Huntsville,Al
    Good thinking Mr Tully but if you get a chance test these roast carrots, very tasty. Oh also chew regular carrots and spit them onto the floor so your sheep knows better than to give you not food.

10. Hanne

Hanne Forums Enthusiast

Nov 13, 2014
    Danmark
    Minnie here:
    Now I've finally got mom trained to bite small bits of large carrots (took me more than one year) - not said that they are a hit :no:
    - maybe I should ask for baby carrots :confused2: sure she will buy them if she can be free to bite in the big carrots :biggrin2: