Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Chelsea - 10 years

Discussion in 'Sheltie Angels' started by wjo53, Nov 20, 2015.

1. wjo53

wjo53 Forums Enthusiast

10 years today, a wild and crazy girl had to leave me. Every year since, on the 20th, I've gone to where her ashes are, and touched the ground, and talked to her.

She was a character. The Chase was Everything to her. 2 legged, 4 legged, things with wings, mountain bikes, it didn't matter. Bikers I had to spot them before she did, get ahold of her, kneel down beside her with one arm around her midrift, and the other grabbing her collar, then I just held on for the ride.

She loved moving the world past her eyeballs as fast as she could, ran everywhere. I think that's when it made most sense, or was just the most fun.

She's got an album on flickr ( https://www.flickr.com/gp/40305733@N00/fzn2LL ) There's a bit of a story that goes with most of the pics.

If you get to her album, enjoy the pictures, and stories. Hers was a happy life, full of Love.

2. trini

trini Forums Sage

Nov 13, 2013
    upstate NY, USA
    John, no matter how many years pass by, these wonderful souls never really leave us...they are forever a part of our hearts.

I will go visit your Chelsea's album and say "hi" to your special angel girl.

Trini

3. Cleo2014

Cleo2014 Forums Enthusiast

Jun 23, 2015
    Terre Haute, Indiana
    These are some beautiful picturs and great videos. She looked like she was super happy and had a great life. Glad you could share it with us. :hugs

4. Sullivan

Sullivan Forums Enthusiast

May 29, 2013
    Florida
    Thanks for sharing the memories that are Chelesa. She was a beauty and I know she put so much into your life and was a much loved little furbaby who will forever be missed. :sadsmile: :hugs

5. Hanne

Hanne Forums Sage

Nov 13, 2014
    Danmark
    thankĀ“s John, for your lovely pictures of a loved Chelsea :yes:

6. MaraAraLara

MaraAraLara Forums Enthusiast

Sep 8, 2015
    Ireland
    Such a wonderful post. Thank you for sharing that album. She was very beautiful! :hugs

7. Mally's Mom

Mally's Mom Forums Enthusiast

Oct 18, 2009
    Illinois
    Great photography. Thanks for sharing your stunning girl with us.