Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Did you know: the forum has an "Ignore" feature?

Discussion in 'Frequently Asked Questions' started by Kelly, Oct 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HopeShelties

HopeShelties Forums Enthusiast

Dec 2, 2008
    Kentucky
    Has there really been much in the way of ignore worthy posts here? Have I missed some of them?
    I can only think of one individual that I would consider putting on ignore, yet they no longer post here, so it doesn't matter (the one who claimed they got sable double merles from a tri and a blue).

2. Kelly

Kelly Administrator

Feb 21, 2008
    I get an email every time someone posts in this category. LOL...you all are filling up my inbox & for a minute made me panic there was a big problem! :eek2:

If you all insist on continuing the "weenie roast" topic, it can go over to the main forum section. :wink2:

You guys are silly. :rolleyes2:

3. Ann

Ann Moderator

Feb 25, 2008
    Sign me up for the chocolate...goes great with Margaritas! Or wine. Or anything, IMO...:yes:

Sorry to digress, Kelly. That Ignore feature is a real keeper -- except for the Moderators, who have to, ummm, moderate! :cool:

4. elaine2004

elaine2004 Forums Enthusiast

Feb 25, 2008
    Landaff, NH
    You are invited to my weenie roast Barb !!

Heck, we all must agree to disagree from time to time. After all it's still America and we are entitled to oppinions, doesn't mean we have to agree with them.:razz:

5. graydawntreader

graydawntreader Forums Enthusiast

Mar 29, 2008
    St. Marys, GA
    I'll keep the ignore feature in mind. Might need it sometime. For now though, everyone here is delightful.:cool:

6. MisfitBrian

MisfitBrian Forums Enthusiast

Aug 5, 2008
    Little Elm, Tx
    But Barb is from Canada. :razz: There's not anyone here that I have on ignore. I may not agree with what some people say, but I just take it with a grain of salt. Life's too short to get upset w/ what someone said on the internet. :biggrin2:

7. Chris

Chris Premium Member

Feb 25, 2008
    yes. :lol: SNORT!!

8. BarbV

BarbV Forums Celebrity

Hmmm....noodling on what you mean by that! :lol::lol:

9. BarbV

BarbV Forums Celebrity

Visual: Picture this: Thumbs in ears, fingers waggling upwards, my tongue sticking out, and a very rude noise: Pfffffffff! :lol::razz:

I think, unless you "ignore" me, you are stuck with me! :wink2:

10. granite

granite Forums Sage

Apr 6, 2008
    earth
    [:rolleyes2:shakes heads at the others as she spoons out the noodle casserole, weiners, s'mores, and corn-on-the-cob while balancing a glass of Sangria and a Margarita simultaneously]

Ok all of THOSE shenannigans just means that you'll be the one leaving the campfire to go run for more ice; I went for the ice last time when Lahree came in with the Margaritas so the next one fussing is automatically on the fill-up-the-cooler chore list.

Now watch this trick:
    [flips a bit of hot dog at Angus, who demonstrates his new conehead trick of catching the weiner with the cone and then flipping it up to catch it in his mouth]

:eek2:I just GOTTA bring my camera to the next weiner roast here online, you just NEVER know what kind of tricks you'll catch on video!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.