Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Doggie kissing booth footage

Discussion in 'General Dog Chat' started by jomuir, Aug 15, 2014.

1. jomuir

jomuir Premium Member

May 10, 2011
    detroit
    I saw this on cuteoverload.com. It's kissing booth footage with doggies giving the kisses. It shows a Sheltie about 6 seconds in, but of course no kisses given by Shelties are shown, we all know no self-respecting Sheltie is kissing a stranger! I wish it had shown the Sheltie being asked to give a kiss, I can imagine the body language of a Sheltie trying to escape kissing unknown people :lol:. Not going to happen, at least not with mine. Perhaps if high value treats are offered but even that is iffy.

http://cuteoverload.com/2014/08/15/who-wants-a-big-ol-sloppy-one/

2. JacqueZ

JacqueZ Forums Enthusiast

Oct 4, 2012
    Akron, Ohio
    I'm pretty sure liver Pâté would be needed if you wanted sheltie kisses!

3. JLSOhio51

JLSOhio51 Forums Enthusiast

Mar 16, 2013
    Ohio
    UH - not a big fan of all that. Plus, in this litigious society we live in, I'm not gonna allow random yahoos to plunk down $1 .00 to stick their faces inches from my dog, potentially scaring the crap out of him (my dog - not them). And definately no babies. Nope, not gonna happen!

4. JLSOhio51

JLSOhio51 Forums Enthusiast

Mar 16, 2013
    Ohio
    Cute video, though!

5. jomuir

jomuir Premium Member

May 10, 2011
    detroit
    Yeah, it's definitely not for me either. I just noticed the Sheltie & had to watch to see if it kissed anyone!

Forrest would cringe from a strange face in his, now Roxie would give kisses if the lips were coated in pate! :lol:

On a very slightly related note, while I was walking the dogs yesterday, some little girls ran up & wanted to pet them. I usually let Forrest stand behind me while Roxie basks in the attention. I noticed a little toddler with the girls, had a cheeseburger in his tiny hand, heading our way. Told the kids Roxie is the Hamburglar & we better wait till tomorrow or she will steal that cheeseburger! Roxie looked a little let down. :biggrin2: