Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

End of a Sca-ga

Discussion in 'Sheltie Angels' started by SheepOfBlue, Jun 30, 2017.

1. SheepOfBlue

SheepOfBlue Premium Member

Oct 15, 2009
    Huntsville,Al
    Mr Scatham Coimhead aka Sca passed tonight. Not totally sure what exactly happened but he had a bag of cheese on his head that was loose and was wound around under a chair. Bag did not seem tight enough to suffocate him so him might have hurt himself on the chair. Either way he leaves behind a huge hole in me and Spitfire's hearts. We will miss him and the fun and happiness he brought everywhere he went. 19511231_1944328792488385_6293976288312748879_n.jpg

2. Sharon7

Sharon7 Premium Member

Oct 31, 2009
    Southern California
    OH Nòooooooooooo! I can't imagine the pain, Sheep, my heart goes out to you and l'm bawling right now. I'm so, so sorry....
    that your wonderful buddy is gone.... :hugs

3. PonyForever

PonyForever Forums Enthusiast

Jun 23, 2016
    Huntsville, AL
    I'm trying not to cry every time I think about this. I haven't even spent a year with Kupo and I can't imagine the pain if he was gone, and the hole in your heart must be so much bigger. I am so sorry for your loss! So very heartbreaking...

4. Hanne

Hanne Forums Enthusiast

Nov 13, 2014
    Danmark
    So sorry to read about your loss of Sca - I really feel with you.

5. Caro

Caro Moderator

Jan 14, 2009
    Canberra, Australia
    OMG, I don't believe it. You must be absolutely devastated. I'm just bawling, I just can't take it in. We will all miss the wonderful stories of Sca and his sheep, he was just a beautiful soul and was very lucky to have you as a dad and had a really wonderful life. Even though I never met him, he will still leave a hole in my heart.

It's something I worry about Deska doing, it's an accident that could easily happen to many of us, with our dogs being such food hounds.

I wish I could reach through the computer and give you and Spitfire the biggest hug.

ghggp likes this.
  6. Chris

Chris Premium Member

Feb 25, 2008
    Northern Virginia
    I am so incredibly sorry -- there just aren't words. But I'll try:

Dear St. Francis,
    Today the world lost a special Sheltie. Sca, the amazing flyball boy, has slipped the bonds of earth and come soaring into Heaven. Please welcome him with open arms. Show him the Heavenly flyball course, the banquet of treats, and the secret watching spot where he can keep an eye on his Dad and brother. Bring comfort to them as they struggle to heal this hole in their hearts. And remind them that to Sca, it will seem but the twinkling of an eye until they are reunited once more.
    In His name we ask,
    Amen

Cara Sandler likes this.
  7. ghggp

ghggp Premium Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Grosse Pointe, Michigan
    I was absolutely stunned to read this post of Sca's passing! I can not imagine the pain you are both feeling at this loss! I wish there were words I could say to offer comfort at this difficult time. My hope is the fond memories, in time, will flood your mind with happier times! Blessings and virtual hugs being sent to you!

8. Hannah

Hannah Forums Enthusiast

Mar 19, 2014
    NSW, Australia
    Devastating news. I'm so very sorry and my heart goes out to you right now. You and Spitfire are in my thoughts at this very sad time. Sending you hugs.

9. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL
    sooo sorry to read this- can't believe that Sca is goe

SheepOfBlue likes this.
  10. Phoebe'smom

Phoebe'smom Premium Member

Oct 22, 2015
    Southern California
    We will all mourn with you because we got to know him through your wonderful stories. I have tears running down my cheeks just thinking of your pain.