Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

End of a Sca-ga

Discussion in 'Sheltie Angels' started by SheepOfBlue, Jun 30, 2017.

1. SheepOfBlue

SheepOfBlue Premium Member

Oct 15, 2009
    Huntsville,Al
    Thank you all. Me and Spitfire are struggling this morning. Spitfire keeps looking around after being crazy to see where Sca is. Then just stops and plods off.

2. RikyR

RikyR Premium Member

Nov 27, 2013
    Baton Rouge LA
    There is no pain like the sudden loss of a loved one. Our hearts break for you and your family. He and Spitfire are one of our favorites, we both enjoyed following their antics. He will be sorely missed.

3. labgirl

labgirl Premium Member

Feb 22, 2009
    Suffolk, UK
    I am so sorry Rob. I know Sca will have left a big hole in your and Spitfire's life.

4. Margi

Margi Forums Enthusiast

Nov 2, 2012
    Corona, AZ
    My heart goes out to you and Spitfire.

5. Pam

Pam Forums Enthusiast

Mar 4, 2017
    I am so sorry. I can't imagine your pain. I had so enjoyed hearing the Sca stories. My heart goes out to you.

6. Silaria

Silaria Premium Member

Sep 19, 2008
    Aspinwall, PA
    Sheep, I am so sorry to hear this. What I didn't say on my response to your FB post was I am sitting here crying for his loss also. Something about this place has made us a family connected by our dogs.

Hold Spitfire close. Give him some comforting pets from me. I will be thinking of the two of you.

Chris likes this.
  7. Piper's mom

Piper's mom Premium Member

Jun 26, 2015
    Winnipeg Mb
    I am so so sorry to hear of your loss, such a tragic loss!

8. k9kreationz

k9kreationz Premium Member

Oct 24, 2008
    Portland, OR
    My heart goes out to you and Spitfire. I can only imagine the pain you two are in. Silaria is right, it's like a family here, and this hit me like one of my own. Lots of hugs to you and Spitfire.

Chris likes this.
  9. Ann

Ann Moderator

Feb 25, 2008
    Western Connecticut
    I am so very sorry to hear about Sca's loss. I know he will leave a huge hole in your life and heart. I wish you comfort and healing. I know it will take time...please know that we all grieve with you, Sheep.

10. PamG

PamG Forums Enthusiast

Jun 28, 2011
    Louisiana
    I am so sorry about Sca's loss. I know that he will be sorely missed. Take care of yourself and Spitfire.

PamG and Sunny and Snow