Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

End of a Sca-ga

Discussion in 'Sheltie Angels' started by SheepOfBlue, Jun 30, 2017.

1. mbfrench

mbfrench Forums Celebrity

Aug 2, 2009
    SC
    I'm just checking in,and I read this post. I am so very,very sorry Rob. My condolences.

SheepOfBlue likes this.
  2. tofu pup

tofu pup Moderator

Aug 28, 2009
    Brooklyn, NY
    Oh oh Sheep, I am so very sorry to read this. It is never easy to lose them, especially when it is so sudden.

Thank you for giving him a wonderful life, full of adventure and fast, fast flyball runs.

3. mimiretz

mimiretz Premium Member

Oct 14, 2014
    denver
    I don't even have the words to express the sorrow I feel for you and Spitfire. Know that our thoughts and prayers are forever with you two, and with everyone that loved Sca and his wonderful antics. We wish you all the healing and nuturing that is possible at this time.

4. Shelby's mom

Shelby's mom Forums Enthusiast

Jan 4, 2012
    pennsylvania
    I am so sorry to hear of your loss.

5. Jess041

Jess041 Forums Enthusiast

Feb 2, 2012
    Houston, Texas
    I've had Sca on my mind all weekend. I'm still just shocked. Poor Spitfire is probably so lost without his buddy.

RikyR likes this.
  6. take4roll10

take4roll10 Moderator

Aug 31, 2009
    New York
    My heart sunk so hard when I read this. Rob, I am so, so sorry. I lost my first sheltie suddenly and it is devastating. Please take care of yourself and Spitfire and know that everyone's hearts and tears go out to you. :(

7. Cleo2014

Cleo2014 Premium Member

Jun 23, 2015
    Terre Haute, Indiana
    I still cant believe that Sca is gone. I cried myself to sleep Friday night after seeing your Facebook post. My heart is breaking for you and Spitfire and I have been thinking about Sca all weekend. I just can't imagine how devastated you must be. I can tell you this much, he will definitely be miss by so many people. Vitrual hugs for both you and Spitfire. :cry:

8. SheepOfBlue

SheepOfBlue Premium Member

Oct 15, 2009
    Huntsville,Al
    He is baiting and racing Sca were his favorite activities. Now he will take off then look over his shoulder and kind of stall. He is getting better as the first couple of days he would not run at all.

9. Sharon7

Sharon7 Premium Member

Oct 31, 2009
    Southern California
    I too have been thinking a lot about Sca, and yourself and Spitfire. It just blows my mind the awfulness of his passing. Poor Spitfire must be so confused - our Ally looked for her "sister" Asta for a long time after she suddenly passed. She was very subdued. I think they grieve too in their own way. Life has just suddenly changed completely for both of you....
    Sending loving thoughts your way. :hugs

10. MissyGallant

MissyGallant Premium Member

Dec 20, 2011
    Sheridan, Indiana
    Oh my. I am so very sorry about this. What a horrible thing. You and Spitfire will have a horrible hole in your hearts for a while.