Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

End of a Sca-ga

Discussion in 'Sheltie Angels' started by SheepOfBlue, Jun 30, 2017.

1. corbinam

corbinam Moderator

Oct 14, 2008
    Ohio
    Rob, know that I am still thinking of you and Spitfire and sending you hugs (even if Spitfire may not want them).

Last edited: Jul 5, 2017
    SheepOfBlue likes this.
  2. Chris

Chris Premium Member

Feb 25, 2008
    Northern Virginia
    I keep checking back -- still so empty thinking of you and Spitfire without Sca. I know the flyball team must be shredded.

3. SheepOfBlue

SheepOfBlue Premium Member

Oct 15, 2009
    Huntsville,Al
    They are not only was Sca integral to one team he was well Sca. So good for a smile often. He was always begging and while very good could be himself once in a while like when he went down to the box got the ball and proceeded to spit the ball out and set down to beg from the box loader.... at the championships :giggle:

Spitfire is doing a little better but still pretty sedate for him. Definitely not running nearly as much as Sca was sooooo fun to get racing for him. He is watching me a lot more than he used, that was Sca's job.

Cara Sandler likes this.
  4. Chris

Chris Premium Member

Feb 25, 2008
    Northern Virginia
    That's hysterical!!! I would LOVE to see a video of that. Hugs to Spitfire -- picking up the duty.

5. SheepOfBlue

SheepOfBlue Premium Member

Oct 15, 2009
    Huntsville,Al
    He was in one years promo for CanAm.... crossing lanes to chase a fluffy dog :EoF: Something he never did.

Chris likes this.
  6. dogcatmom02

dogcatmom02 Forums Regular

Apr 6, 2014
    york,pa
    I'm so sorry for your loss.

SheepOfBlue likes this.
  7. Daisy1015

Daisy1015 Forums Enthusiast

May 2, 2014
    Fresno,ca
    I am so sorry to read this. I know from your posts that this animal was treasured. I hope you are coping well after such a surprise good bye

SheepOfBlue likes this.
  8. Cindy

Cindy Forums Enthusiast

My heartfelt condolences....Hopefully Spitfire can help you through the grief.

SheepOfBlue likes this.
  9. Lexi

Lexi Forums Regular

May 1, 2015
    Europe
    I'm not often active on this forum, but I always liked to read your stories about Sca and Spitfire. When I first read it I couldn't believe it:no: I'm so so sorry for your loss..

SheepOfBlue likes this.
  10. sable

sable Premium Member

Oct 2, 2008
    Ohio
    Oh my goodness I am so sorry. I can't even imagine Sca is gone, he will be so missed. All of us are grieving with you. Spitfire I am
    certain is wondering where Sca is.

((((((((((((hugs))))))))))
    sable and Lil' Lady

SheepOfBlue likes this.