Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Family Photo

Discussion in 'Fuzzy Photo Updates' started by Ann, Mar 19, 2017.

1. Ann

Ann Moderator

Feb 25, 2008
    Western Connecticut
    Actually, I have a friend who does that! I keep our "used" Sheltie fur for her. I collected two bags' full this weekend!:)

2. Jess041

Jess041 Forums Enthusiast

Feb 2, 2012
    Houston, Texas
    Wait, who is Roxy??

Cleo2014 likes this.
  3. Ann

Ann Moderator

Feb 25, 2008
    Western Connecticut
    Bravo, Jess...you're the only one who's noticed that there's been an extra dog in my pack since last September! Roxy is Rockwoods Saks Fifth Avenue, bred and co-owned with me by Sprite's breeder, Barbara Kenealy. She's a finished Champion at age 2. She came to live with us so I could special her in the Breed ring. She's won three Grand Championship points with me so far. She's fit in nicely with our herd, and has been especially great for Sprite who is close to her age. The two of them play constantly and then nap together!

Hello Roxy!

Attached Files:

corbinam likes this.
  4. Avon

Avon Forums Regular

Feb 7, 2017
    Gosh they are adorable! It's out of this world:love::love::love:
    Just one question... When they're out and about, each doing their thing... How on earth do you recognize which is which? Like, when you see them from behind or so... They're like little copies of eachother:ROFLMAO::love:cutiepies

Ann likes this.
  5. Cleo2014

Cleo2014 Premium Member

Jun 23, 2015
    Terre Haute, Indiana
    They are all so adorable! I was wondering the same thing about Roxy. I kept counting and was like I thought she only had 5!

Ann likes this.
  6. Sharon7

Sharon7 Premium Member

Oct 31, 2009
    Southern California
    LOL I actually noticed there was a new addition "Roxy" a while ago, and I just thought Ann was collecting another gorgeous girl to add to her pack! Seriously though, this photo is to die for. As much as I love my elegant bi-black and tri girls, I have such a soft spot for the sables, since our first 3 Sheltie girls were all sables. Our first, Skye, was a gorgeous mahogany sable.

Thanks Ann for sharing this wonderful photo - it has put a big smile on my face!

Ann likes this.
  7. Ann

Ann Moderator

Feb 25, 2008
    Western Connecticut
    Thanks to everyone for the great comments! Avon, you'd be surprised. When you live with them, you can see they each have different characteristics although The Husband frequently calls them by the wrong names. :ROFLMAO: Even though most of them are related to each other, they all have different faces. Lacey and Ruffles who are mother and daughter are built differently, with Ruffy being more fine-boned and petite. Checkers has different markings, Barkley a fuller coat being a boy, and Roxy is mahogany so has a lot more black in her coat. Sprite is...well, Sprite! She's different from all of them and knows it. The only time I have trouble figuring out who's who is when they're outside in the dark.:bag: But they all come for cookies! :)

8. Avon

Avon Forums Regular

Feb 7, 2017
    They sure all sound like a lot of fun!:ROFLMAO::love:

Ann likes this.
  9. take4roll10

take4roll10 Moderator

Aug 31, 2009
    New York
    Absolutely stunning!

Ann likes this.
  10. MissyGallant

MissyGallant Premium Member

Dec 20, 2011
    Sheridan, Indiana
    The are so gorgeous. I'd say I'll take one off your hands, but Rocket and Cooper have my hands full. Good thing the Belles are so well behaved. LOL! I'm also impressed with the way you get them all to hold still for the picture. I'd wind up with sable and black blurs if I tried that.

Ann likes this.