Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Family Photo

Discussion in 'Fuzzy Photo Updates' started by Ann, Mar 19, 2017.

1. MissyGallant

MissyGallant Premium Member

Dec 20, 2011
    Sheridan, Indiana
    We'd all look pretty silly wearing the same sweater- with 50 to 60 heads poking out of it. :hide

RikyR likes this.
  2. RikyR

RikyR Premium Member

Nov 27, 2013
    Baton Rouge LA
    Silly yes, but we would be warm!

3. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL
    I was wondering about Lacey and Barkley- their blazes are so similar until it reaches their foreheads................

4. Ann

Ann Moderator

Feb 25, 2008
    Western Connecticut
    Lacey and Barkley are cousins, but Barkley and Checkers are littermates! Barkley and Lacey look more alike, go figure. Checkers looks more like her dam, and Barkley like his sire. Chex and Barkley are both 10...hard to believe!

5. MissyGallant

Dec 20, 2011
    Sheridan, Indiana
    Sprite and Ruffles are saying they want to visit my house for a while. ;) Are Ruffles and Checkers related?

6. Jess041

Jess041 Forums Enthusiast

Feb 2, 2012
    Houston, Texas
    Random side note- a few weeks back I showed Cleo2014 a picture of Tofu Pup's Mark and she said, "He looks a lot like Ann's dogs!" and then I told her that's because he's a foundation dog for Rabbit Run and that's where a lot of Ann's dogs are from! Kinda funny how she saw that resemblance!

Yesterday morning I was reading this post and I saw Roxy, and I searched the forum for her introduction thread and couldn't find anything. Just a mention here and there. Congrats on the new addition! She's a cutie!

Ann and Cleo2014 like this.
  7. Ann

Ann Moderator

Feb 25, 2008
    Western Connecticut
    Roxy came to me last September. She finished her championship in July just in time before totally blowing her coat. She looked like a sad coyote. I took some pictures but decided I'd wait until she was dressed again before posting. It took forever! I just started showing her in February. She's a love and is definitely a velcro dog with me. She and Sprite are BFFs.

Ruffles is Lacey's daughter. They, and Checkers, are all Rabbit Run dogs and so related to Megan's (TofuPup) Mark through that lineage. They don't share dam or sire so I guess that makes them distant cousins!

8. Margi

Margi Forums Enthusiast

Nov 2, 2012
    Corona, AZ
    Wonderful pic! I know its good when DH glances over my shoulder and comments How did she ever get them to sit so nicely like that? :D

Ann likes this.
  9. MissyGallant

Dec 20, 2011
    Sheridan, Indiana
    Cooper's breeder always takes a picture of her litters around 6 weeks old. So, I have a picture of 6 week old Cooper and his 6 brothers and sisters sitting in a row like that. My husband thinks that maybe she glues them down. ;)

Hanne and Ann like this.
  10. Ann

Ann Moderator

Feb 25, 2008
    Western Connecticut
    No glue here....just luck!! (And cookies...bribes work wonders!)