Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Hello from France

Discussion in 'Say Hello!' started by Ekhor, Nov 13, 2015.

1. Hannah

Hannah Forums Enthusiast

Mar 19, 2014
    NSW, Australia
    Hi and welcome, Link is a real cutie! :smile2:

2. Sullivan

Sullivan Forums Enthusiast

May 29, 2013
    Florida
    Hello Ekhor, Link and the rest of your family and welcome to the Sheltie Nation. As others have said, in no time you will wonder how you ever got along without a wonderful Sheltie in your life. Your Link is a very handsome little fella, thanks for sharing the pictures, it will be lots of fun watching him grow and hearing about his antics. :smile2:

3. trini

trini Forums Sage

Nov 13, 2013
    upstate NY, USA
    Ekhor,

This morning I just wanted to add that I am so deeply sorry for what happened in your beautiful city of Paris last night. My thoughts and prayers are with all the citizens of France as you come to terms with this terrible tragedy.

Trini

4. ghggp

ghggp Moderator

Aug 28, 2011
    Grosse Pointe, Michigan
    You are so right Trini... I could not said it better! It breaks my heart and soul to see hate like this that moves some to kill. I can only offer my deepest sympathy and prayers for you and your country. A city steeped in the arts and culture should remain just that. Lifting peoples spirits and minds. Please stay safe. We all care about you! :hugs

5. Ekhor

Ekhor Forums Novice

Oct 3, 2015
    France
    Hello everybody,
    Thank you for your messages. I'll try to show you some pictures of Link frequently.

Concerning what's happened in Paris, I have no word. I'm really sad for the victims and their family. I hope the injured victims will recover. The balance is already too heavy.
    The terrorists are not humans being. I hope our government and european governments will do something and those acts won't remain unpunished.

6. Chris

Chris Premium Member

Feb 25, 2008
    Bonjour and welcome to Sheltie Nation. Link is just precious -- I know he will love having his loving family!

I, too, send my heartfelt sorrow at the tragedy in Paris. I have traveled there often and am devastated. We in America stand by our friends in France.

7. Ann

Ann Moderator

Feb 25, 2008
    Welcome, Ekhor and Link! I'm sure you will enjoy our Forum. There's lots of useful information here and people who are happy to answer questions. We are delighted to expand our international membership, and your English is just fine! :yes:

I will add my sorrow about yesterday's events in your country. We send our sympathy and prayers for everyone there.

8. MaraAraLara

MaraAraLara Forums Enthusiast

Sep 8, 2015
    Ireland
    Bienvenue en Irlande! Your puppy is very cute! Looking forward to more pictures and stories!
    Sending my sympathies to you following the recent harrowing events in France.

9. Ekhor

Ekhor Forums Novice

Oct 3, 2015
    France
    Hello everybody,
    First of all I'm sorry, I'm not really active due to a lack of time.

Just an update to show a picture of Link.
    https://img11.hostingpics.net/thumbs/mini_308195UNADJUSTEDNONRAWthumb1a68.jpg

With my wife, we decided to find a new friend for our sheltie. After a lot of reflexion, we choose another shetland :)

We should retrieve him on next Friday after a long roadtrip.
    Here is the beast :
    https://img11.hostingpics.net/thumbs/mini_684598Narco.jpg

I'm a runner and I would like if there is in the forum, some people how are running with their sheltie.
    What distance are they able to run?

corbinam likes this.
  10. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL
    welcome back:yes:
    Link is very handsome and your new addition- suuuuuper cuuuute- Congrats:smile2:

I don't run with mine but if you don't exceed their trotting pace, they can go for a long time......