Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Hello from Spain!

Discussion in 'Say Hello!' started by shelties, Dec 5, 2014.

1. shelties

shelties Forums Novice

Dec 5, 2014
    Spain
    I'm a girl from Spain, sheltie's lover. I have two shetland males, called Shiro (sable) and Onyx (bi-black). I have a blog about shelties in Spanish to release this wonderful breed in my country.

We like to go to dog shows, play agility, obedience and some tricks. I try herding and frisbee too. But I love agility so much!

I really like the sheltie American type, for this reason, I found this forum. And I like to read you. I'll try to learn more and help you if somebody needs my humble opinion.

Thanks for accepting me as a member in your community , and sorry for my poor English :eek:

2. susanmccain

susanmccain Forums Enthusiast

Jan 27, 2013
    London, Ohio
    Welcome to Sheltie Nation to you, Shiro and Onyx. I hope you enjoy the forum...and your English is just fine. :smile2:

3. trini

trini Forums Sage

Nov 13, 2013
    upstate NY, USA
    Welcome to sheltie Nation...we are glad you have joined us and look forward to hearing more about your two shelties and all their adventures.

Trini

4. shelties

shelties Forums Novice

Dec 5, 2014
    Spain
  5. trini

trini Forums Sage

Nov 13, 2013
    upstate NY, USA
    Rosana,

Shiro and Onyx are both very beautiful dogs...who obviously love doing agility! :smile2: Love the pictures, thanks for sharing them with us.

Trini

6. susanmccain

susanmccain Forums Enthusiast

Jan 27, 2013
    London, Ohio
    Hi Rosana...your two Shelties are beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing them.

7. Hannah

Hannah Forums Enthusiast

Mar 19, 2014
    NSW, Australia
    Hi Rosana, Welcome! Shiro and Onyx are both very beautiful. I really love the agility photos. Your English seems perfectly fine to me :smile2:

8. ute_fan

ute_fan Forums Enthusiast

Jan 23, 2012
    Utah
    Beautiful dogs! Your english is much better than my Spanish :eek:. Welcome to the forum.

9. Chris

Chris Premium Member

Feb 25, 2008
    Welcome, Rosana and your lovely Shelties!!!

10. Sullivan

Sullivan Forums Enthusiast

May 29, 2013
    Florida
    Welcome Rosana, Shiro and Onyx to Sheltie Nation. Thank you for sharing the pictures of your furbaby's, they are both absolutely stunning. I can tell you are a very proud pet mommy. Your English is perfectly fine and we are glad you found us. :hugs